- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 12 VariantsKaweco ballpoint pen refillfrom 5,50 €metal refill, archival safe according to ISO 12757-2 DOC
- Kaweco Dia2 Chrome ballpoint penfrom 64,50 €replaceable large capacity metal refill, line width is 1.0, ink colour: blue; barrel made of acrylic and chromed metal pieces, twist mechanism for retraction, chromed spring steel clip. comes in metal box, compatible...
- 2 VariantsKaweco Liliput ballpoint penfrom 37,50 €exchangeable metal refill, line thickness is 1.0 mm, ink colour: blue, barrel made of solid turned aluminium, length is 97 mm, heart-curve mechanism, comes in metal box, compatible refills in our assortment: Kaweco D1
- Kawecomat Dia2 Chrome multifunction penfrom 89,50 €multifunction pen with ballpoint pen, marker (ballpoint pen with orange coloured ink and thicker line width) and pencil; barrel made of acrylic and chrome metal parts, solid brass clip, replaceable ballpoint refill...
- Kaweco Classic Sport ballpoint penfrom 17,70 €exchangeable metal refill, line thickness is 1.0 mm, ink colour: blue, hexagon barrel made of injection moulded ABS/Macrolon, length is 105 mm, heart-curve mechanism (dropping ball method of retracting tip),...
The Kaweco company (Koch, Weber & Co. Heidelberg) was founded in 1883 and is thereby one of the oldest companies in its sector. It has continued on into the present to successfully combine tradition and innovation in the making of high quality writing utensils. The Kaweco pens are very well known and immediately recognizable because of their octagonal shape and the round metal logo KA WE CO on the end of the barrel.