- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 11 VariantsMarabu Buntlack-Sprayfrom 10,80 €Hazard warnings: F+ extremely flammable
- 30 VariantsAerodecor spray paintfrom 8,40 €semi-gloss, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant, hazard warning: F+ extremely flammable
- 15 VariantsMarabu TextilDesign Colorspray, for fabricsfrom 7,10 €decorative acrylic-based spray for fabrics, conditionally lightfast and wash-resistant (up to 30°C), hazard warnings: Xi irritant, F+ extremely flammable, N dangerous for the environment
- 39 VariantsAerodesign colour spray paintfrom 4,50 €semi-gloss, smudge-proof, weather resistant, can be applied to polystyrene, hazard warning: F+ (= highly inflammable)
- 48 VariantsMolotow Urban Fine-Art Artist Acrylicfrom 7,75 €acrylic-based paint, semi-gloss, excellent coverage (opaque), smudge-proof, weather-resistant, UV-resistant; hazardous warning: Xi = irritant, F+ = highly flammable
- 2 VariantsDupli-Color glow-in-the-dark sprayfrom 13,80 €acrylic based special effect spray in an aerosol can, dust-dry after about 10 minutes, dry to touch after 1 hour, can be painted over with clear varnish after about 1 hour, temperature resistant up to about 80 °C,...
- 5 VariantsMolotow Urban Fine-Art, neonfrom 9,90 €acrylic-based paint, semi-gloss, good coverage, smudge-resistant, weather resistant, hazard warning: Xi = irritant, F+ =highly flammable
- 4 VariantsAerodesign neon spray paintfrom 5,40 €semi-gloss, smudge-proof, weather resistant, can be applied to polystyrene, hazard warning: F+ (= highly inflammable)
- Aerodecor neon spray paintfrom 9,50 €semi-gloss, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant, hazard warning: F+ extremely flammable
- Molotow Urban Fine-Art, Phosphor(escent)from 19,90 €special effect acrylic paint, with light-storing pigments, good coverage (opaque), smudge-resistant, weather resistant, UV-resistant, hazard warning: Xi = irritant, F+ =highly flammable
- 26 VariantsMolotow One4all acrylic sprayfrom 11,90 €
- 5 VariantsMolotow Urban Fine-Art, transparent, colouredfrom 8,90 €acrylic-based paint, glossy (degree of gloss depends on the substrate), zero coverage (transparent), smudge-proof, weather resistant, UV resistant, hazard warning: Xi = irritant, F+ = highly flammable
Aerodecor spray paint and Marabu Buntlack Spray are pigmented lacquers that contain solvents and have acrylic resin-based binders. After about 10 minutes, the satin-matte coat of film will be dust-dry - when completely dry it is weather resistant.
The two sprays are different from one another in the nature of their sprays: The Aerodecor Spray has a somewhat finer mist than the Marabu Buntlack, with the result that the latter is smoother after drying. The Aerodecor is for this reason the more popular for model making purposes. Both paints adhere well to dry, dust-free and grease-free surfaces like those of cardboard, paperboard, plastic, wood, glass, stone, metal, clay and various natural materials.
While Marabu Buntlack is, according to the manufacturer, compatible with polystyrene, the Aerodecor should first be tested before being applied to rigid foam materials because it can indeed have a corrosive effect. As a basic rule for polystyrene, all spray paints should be applied in many thin coats from an appreciable distance because the propellant alone can often be the cause of damage to polystyrene foam. To be safe, preliminary tests should simply be made before every application.
When finished, the spray can should be turned upside-down and further sprayed until only the propellant without paint is emitting. This will prevent the can from leaking and the nozzle from becoming blocked.