Dear customers from Switzerland, our Molotow Urban Fine-Art Artist Acrylic do not have the necessary labels and VC values for Switzerland. For this reason we cannot sell and deliver these spray cans to Switzerland. Thank you very much for your understanding.
In addition to their high pigment content and their maximum coverage (opacity), the Urban Fine-Art acrylic paints are also popular because they are easy to work with and because of their general usefulness both indoors and outdoors. Lightfastness is one of the highest priorities and is maximized to the greatest possible degree for each different colour. Additionally, the spray paints are compatible with the One-4all acrylic markers: 16 of the 48 colours are in fact identical to corresponding One-4all hues. Beyond that, the Fine-Art paints can be used in conjunction with practically all other artist materials including those from other manufacturers, with the result that different techniques can be combined with one another.
These paints can not only be applied to canvases, they are in fact made just for that purpose. They have a consistency that is similar to oil paint and can perhaps be best described with the word "buttery" - even when sprayed on the same spot in repetitive bursts with short pauses in between, the paint stays in place as though slightly congealed and does not drip away. This attribute means that this paint lends itself perfectly to being reworked with a spatula or palette knife or the like.
The fine paint spray is, depending on the thickness of the application, dust-dry in about five minutes and is completely dry in a few hours - whereby it is then weather-resistant. After your job is done, the can should be turned upside-down and sprayed for about three seconds in order to clean out paint in the valve thereby preventing the valve from becoming clogged with dried paint.
Concerning the info given on the can:
- One star on the upper left of the info area means it is a One-4all colour hue.
- The number of stars indicates the level of lightfastness of the paint´s pigments - this is naturally not the same for all colours!
- A square that is either completely covered or half covered indicates the paints opacity
- All pigments present in a paint are given in the footnotes
Danger, Butan (<0,1% 1,3, Butadien) = 10 - < 25 %, Aceton = 10 - < 25 %, n-Butylacetat = 10 - < 25 %, Propan = 5 - < 10 %, 2-Methoxy-1-methylethylacetat = 2,5 - < 5 %, (VOC-Gehalt = 70,91 %), 2-Methoxy-1-methylethylacetat = 5 - < 10 %, Isobutan (<0,1% 1,3 Butadien) = 2,5 - < 5 %, 2-Butanonoxim = < 1 %, (VOC-Gehalt = 73,93 %), 2-Butoxy-ethanol = 1 - < 2,5 %, (VOC-Gehalt = 25,8 %), (VOC-Gehalt = 74,32 %), Aerosol 1, Eye Irrit. 2, STOT SE 3
- H222+H229: Extrem entzündbares Aerosol. Behälter steht unter Druck: kann bei Erwärmung bersten.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P103: Read label before use.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, aven after use.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312: Call a POISON CENTER / doctor / … if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F.
- P501: Dispose of contents / container to …