air curing, hand-formable rubber based on the silicone elastomer Formerol, self-adhering, after curing is permanently flexible (Shore A -hardness is 70 Sh), the colours can be mixed among themselves, odourless,...
€ to €
7 article / 21 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 7 VariantsSugru self-setting silicone rubberfrom 8,50 €
- Keramiplast modelling clayfrom 5,60 €air-dried, comes in air-tight PE foil
- Papier-mâché modelling pulpfrom 2,40 €cellulose pulp, air-dried, comes in plastic bag
- 6 VariantsFimo Air Basic modelling clay, colouredfrom 3,35 €air-drying modelling clay, comes in airtight aluminium-PE composite foil (2 x 1000 g packages including a reclosable plastic storage box)
- 2 VariantsGedeo modeling clayfrom 7,00 €air-drying, has synthetic binders, does not crack as it dries, curing time is 4 to 5 days (can be shortened by use of a microwave over), after opening must be stored in moist cloth and enclosed in a tightly closed...
- 3 VariantsFimo Air Natural modelling clay, colouredfrom 4,90 €air-drying modelling material made of natural raw materials, comes in airtight aluminium-PE composite foil package
- Air-cured mould making compoundfrom 5,70 €Product description: very soft and exact mould making compound, Attributes: air-drying, Colour: skin colour (caucasian)