ready-to-use filler for interior use, drying time is 2-3 hours
€ to €
8 article / 13 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 2 VariantsElastic surfacer (filler), white creamfrom 5,20 €
- 2 VariantsCreaplast design plasterfrom 6,60 €white, mixing ratio of powder to water is 2:1, working life: 35-40 minutes, setting time: approx. 60 minutes, surface hardness (cured): >190 N/mm², temperature resistance (cured): short term up to 170 °C.
- 2 VariantsFEW polyester finishing fillerfrom 8,80 €thixotropic 2 component filler, polyester resin with BPO hardener (colourless), amine accelerator, density: approx. 1.8 g/cm³, very low pore volume, sands and polishes extremely well, cures to a cream white colour,...
- Decotric fine fillerfrom 3,90 €ready-to-use filler for interior use, pure acrylate dispersion with fillers, white, solvent-free
- Decotric quick fillerfrom 6,90 €high quality interior and exterior filler that accepts paint well, synthetic resin with fillers and additives, white, contains solvent
- Lightplast polyester fillerfrom 31,00 €2 component filler paste, polyester resin with BPO hardener (colourless), amine accelerator; density: approx. 0.7 g/cm³, machines down well, cures to an antique white colour, mixing ratio of resin to hardener is...
- 2 VariantsKK-Plast polyester body fillerfrom 6,00 €thixotropic 2 component filler, polyester resin with BPO hardener, amine accelerator; density: approx. 1.85 g/cm³, fills extremely well, sands and polishes extremely well, hardens to a grey colour, mixing ratio of...
- 2 VariantsDecofill indoorsfrom 2,90 €cellulose reinforced gypsum filler for interiors, for filling holes in plaster and masonry, for caulking gypsum plaster board as well as for moulding and modelling, workable for about 60 minutes