- Colori Acrilici
- Colori A Olio
- Colori Gouache
- Gessi In Pastello
- Coloranti e vernici tessili
- Fogli d'oro e d'argento
- Colori Batik
- Colori Da Stampa Su Linoleum
- Carboncini Da Disegno
- Colori ad effetto
- Colori Per Pittura Su Seta
- Colori per ceramica
- Colori per porcellane
- Vernici per vetro
- Colori Marmorizzanti
- Colori Da Pittura Per La Scuola
- Vernici per dita
- Vernice Lavagna
- Colore Magnetico
- Colori per poster
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 121 VariantsColore acril. Royal Talens Amsterdam S. Standardfrom 4,80 €pigments in pure acrylic polymer binding agent, water-based, pasty, nearly odour-free, can be thinned with water, transparent (glazing effect) or opaque depending on the colour, elastic and hard at the same time and...
- 98 VariantsColore acrilico Marabu Decormatt,opaco, base acquafrom 2,20 €acrylic paint, matte, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant
- %98 VariantsColore acrilico Daler-Rowney Graduate Acrylicfrom 3,10 €pigments in co-polymer emulsion, water-based, pasty consistency, can be thinned with water, high degree of coverage, waterproof plus elastic and hard at same time when dry, colours are intermixable, age-resistant,...
- 150 VariantsColori acrilici Lascaux Studiofrom 9,15 €lightfast (non-fading) pigments in pure acrylic polymer, water-based, great for airbrush and screen printing, viscous, high degree of coverage, can be thinned with water, satin-matte, elastic and hard at same time and...
- 24 VariantsColore acrilico Lascaux Studio Bronzefrom 12,20 €stabilized metal alloy in pure acrylic polymer, water-based, non-browning, viscous, high coverage, satin-matte, elastic and hard at same time and waterproof when dried, can be thinned with water, colours can be...
- 106 VariantsColore acrilico Pebeo Studio Acrylicsfrom 3,90 €pigments in synthetic polymer binding agent, water-based, very pasty, from glaze to solid coverage depending on the colour tone ,semi-matte, elastic-hard and waterproof when dry, colours can be mixed with one another...
- 60 VariantsLacca acrilica Marabu Decor, lucidafrom 2,20 €water-based acrylic lacquer, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant, lightfast, saliva-resistant
- 57 VariantsColore acrilico Marabu Basic Acrylfrom 3,80 €acrylic paint, semi-gloss, waterproof, quick-drying, set consists of: see the product information
- 11 VariantsKreul acrylic metallic paintsfrom 3,00 €Composition: water-based acrylic paint, Consistency: creamy opaque, Attributes: quick-drying, lightfast, waterproof, saliva resistant, can be painted over
- 172 VariantsColore acrilico Daler-Rowney System 3from 4,30 €pigments in polymer emulsion, water-based, viscous, can be thinned with water, high degree of coverage, satin-matte, simultaneously elastic and hard when dry, colours are intermixable, age-resistant, good to excellent...
- 10 VariantsColore acrilico Daler-Rowney Simply Acrylicfrom 7,20 €pigments in co-polymer emulsion, water-based, soft consistency, can be thinned with water, waterproof plus elastic and hard at same time when dry, colours are intermixable, good lightfastness (non-fading)
- 160 VariantsColore acrilico Golden Heavy Bodyfrom 8,30 €pure pigments in acrylic polymer binding agent, water-based, pasty consistency, can be thinned with water, from transparent (glaze) to opaque depending on the hue, semi-matte to glossy, elastic-hard and waterproof...
- 62 VariantsColore acrilico Pebeo P.BO Deco Basicfrom 4,20 €water-based, opaque (good coverage), either matte, glossy or shimmering pearl, can be thinned with water, all colours are intermixable, washable, dust-dry after 30 minutes; Coverage: 45 ml for 0.5 m²
- 90 VariantsColore acrilico Schmincke College Acrylicfrom 3,20 €acrylic paint made of pigments (does not include cadmium pigments), additives and water in a copolymer dispersion, liquid or, alternatively, pasty consistency, high coverage (opacity), pH value: 8-10, can be used pure...
- 55 VariantsColore acrilico Pebeo Acrylcolor, brillantefrom 3,30 €water-based, viscous, good coverage (opaque), elastic hard and waterproof when dry, colours are intermixable, can be thinned with water, conforms to European safety norm EN 71-3 (toy safety)
- Colore acrilico Pebeo Pop Art Acrylicfrom 14,30 €pigments in synthetic polymer binding agent, water-based, very pasty consistency, opaque (good coverage) to transparent (glaze) depending on the colour, waterproof as well as elastic and hard at same time when dry,...
- 5 VariantsColore acrilico Marabu ,metallizzato, opacofrom 2,60 €acrylic paint, matte, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant
- 2 VariantsColore acrilico Marabu Basic Acryl, metallicofrom 4,50 €acrylic paint, semi-gloss, waterproof, quick-drying
- Colore acrilico Golden fosforescentefrom 23,60 €pigments in acrylic polymer binding agent, water-based, pasty consistency, transparent when dry, not lightfast ( loses effectiveness with time)
- 26 VariantsInchiostro acrilico Pebeo Artist Acrylic Liquidfrom 8,50 €very liquid pigment dispersion, acrylic resin-based, for airbrushing as well as ruling (drawing) pens and brushes (excluding Naples yellow, Payne´s grey, white), satin-matte, can be thinned with water, colours are...
- 5 VariantsLacca acrilica Marabu Decor, metallizzata, lucidafrom 2,60 €water-based acrylic paint, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant, saliva-resistant
- Daler-Downey System 3 screen printing setfrom 85,00 €Screen printing frame: 410 x 550 mm, with high qualty mesh screen, Squeegee: 285 x 80 mm, soft PVC, with wooden handle, Acrylic paint System 3: 5 basic colour tones (009, 040, 123, 588, 675), 75 ml of each
- 5 VariantsSchmincke Acryl Bronze acrylic paintfrom 17,60 €
- 8 VariantsColore acrilico Golden fluorescentefrom 18,80 €highly pigmented dyes surrounded by a polymer coating, water-based, pasty consistency, transparent when dry, not lightfast (not non-fading!)
- 22 VariantsColore acrilico Pebeo Extrafinefrom 5,70 €very fine pigments in synthetic polymer binding agent, water-based, odour-free, viscous, can be thinned with water, opaque (good coverage) to transparent (glaze) depending on the hue, satin-matte, elastic and hard...
- 38 VariantsColore in crema Pebeo P.BO Deco CrŐme de couleurfrom 4,50 €acrylic paint, pasty consistency. opaque, matte when dry, high degree of coverage, drip-free, can be thinned with water, very durable, smudge-proof, all colours can be intermixed, yield: about 0,75m²/110 ml, surface...
Although the process for producing acrylic resin was patented as early as 1915, dispersions (dispersed particles suspended in a medium like water, gas, air) made with acrylic resins were not developed until the 1930s or industrially produced until around 1950. They were initially created as paints and varnishes for businesses, industry and households and also utilized for mural painting. They weren´t introduced in the European market as artist´s paints until the beginning of the 1960s. The further development of acrylic paints was directly influenced by adventuresome painters like the Mexican mural painters or American Pop-Art artists like Roy Lichtenstein or Andy Warhol.
The specific attributes of acrylic paints are determined by the use of pure acrylic binder systems. When wet, the binding agent is milky white and at first optically brightens the colour upon application. Only after having dried does the colour reveal the intensity of the pigments used in its making. Even thick coats of acrylic paint dry without developing cracks and are permanently elastic, waterproof and age-resistant as well. In contrast to oil and watercolours, acrylic paints can be applied to practically any clean and grease-free surface, e.g. canvas, paper, plaster, leather, metal and wood. Acrylic paint is water-soluble and can be removed with a wet cloth (as long as it is still wet!) – in addition, your tools and hands can also be cleaned with soap and water. These paints are practically odour-free, non-flammable and non-hazardous to your health.
Their uses cover a broad range: when thinned, they can be applied to produce a glazed effect like watercolours (and waterproof to boot!); when applied in a pasty consistency, relief-like surface textures can be achieved (just like oil paints!).