- Paper and cardboard handicrafts
- Standard handicrafting materials
- Designing cards & Scrapbooking
- Blank products for DIY design
- Photo gluing
- Lamp making
- Lantern making
- Leather design
- Mosaike gestalten
- Jewellery design
- Carving & Soapstone
- Stamping & Punching
- Filling & Padding
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 77 VariantsCarta Varese, colour printedfrom 0,80 €chamois coloured paper, one side with extremely lightfast colours imprinted, short grain
- 9 VariantsBristol board, bright whitefrom 0,60 €acid-free, smooth/smooth, from chlorine-free bleached pulp (TCF), from 625 g/m² is glued
- 33 Variantsmt 1P Basic masking tape, monochr. Washi adh. tapefrom 3,10 €10 m per roll, rice paper, semi-gloss, th = 0.05 mm, acid-free, solvent-free acrylate adhesive, removes without leaving residue, roll inner core is 30.5 mm
- 8 VariantsMicrowood paper--backed veneer, double-sidedfrom 3,30 €Real wood veneer on a paper backing, glued to one another with an additional layer of paper in between to make a two-sided veneer, veneer thickness is about 0.1 mm, total thickness (depending on the type of wood) is...
- 63 VariantsDecoflex veneerfrom 2,50 €natural wood veneer on special carrier paper, classic versions (anigre, bubinga, ash, Oregon pine, padauk, red elm, teak, wengé and zebrano in architectural grade, commercial grade gabonese wood veneer), thickness...
- 43 VariantsGraphic and cover board, colouredfrom 1,65 €solid colour, matte, smooth/smooth
- 51 VariantsFoam rubber, colouredfrom 0,70 €Ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA), closed-cell
- 30 VariantsColoured adhesive tape, opaque, mattefrom 3,60 €made with Orafol coloured adhesive film, PVC, th = 0.07 mm; permanent, acrylic adhesive which contains solvent (adhesive strength is 18 N/25 mm after 24 hours), temperature resistant from –40 °C to +80...
- 91 VariantsColoured drawing paperfrom 0,12 €solid colour, acid-free, matte, pH neutral, made from waste paper, certified per DIN EN 71, Part 3, the LGA (German product testing agency) and the "Blue Angel"
- 10 VariantsDecadry Transfer rub-on lettersfrom 3,50 €Rub-on letters on transfer film, with guide lines
- 4 VariantsMicrowood paper--backed veneer, single-sidedfrom 13,80 €Real wood veneer with paper backing (white paper on the maple, brown on the cedar, cherry and walnut), veneer thickness is about 0.1 mm, grain direction is parallel to the first given dimension
- 4 VariantsX-film double-sided adhesive film, DX-1 (blue)from 6,60 €transparent, colourless, monomeric plasticised PVC, th = 0.08 mm, solvent-free acrylate adhesive, both sides lined with 110 g/m² paper and coloured PE film, inner ø of the roll tube is 76 mm
- 9 VariantsMetallic adhesive tape, coloured, glossyfrom 3,90 €made with Orafol coloured adhesive film, PVC, th = 0.07 mm; permanent, acrylic adhesive which contains solvent (adhesive strength is 18 N/25 mm after 24 hours), temperature resistant from –40 °C to +80...
- 11 VariantsBaker´s twinefrom 5,90 €Material: cotton or also polyester mix, Core: brown cardboard, unbleached Kraft paper, Band: 100% recycled paper, Dimensions: 75 mm x 30 mm (height x width)
- 12 VariantsYellow Owl Workshop Stamp Ink Padfrom 6,40 €permanent ink, acid-free, quick-drying, waterproof (will not bleed), ink for stamping on absorbent and non-absorbent substrated, e.g. paper, textiles, wood, metal, clay, glass and plastic, given dimensions are the...
- Modulor bookbinding gluefrom 4,90 €synthetic resin dispersion glue for paperboard, cardboard and glue binding work, acid-free, contains plasticizer, transparent when cured, resilient elastic, moisture-proof, aging-resistant
- 32 VariantsCromático,- Ca. transparent paper, colouredfrom 0,50 €translucent, solid colour, wood free, from 100% cellulose, smooth, conditionally suitable for ink-jet and laser printer (b/w)
- 4 VariantsTesa all-purpose gluefrom 1,00 €contains solvent, transparent, yellowish, waterproof, aging-resistant, rubs off of the skin, hazard warnings: Xi irritant, F highly flammable
- 62 Variantsmt 1P Deco masking tape, patterned Washi adh. tapefrom 3,30 €10 m per roll, rice paper, semi-gloss, th = 0.05 mm, acid-free, solvent-free acrylate adhesive, removes without leaving residue, roll inner core is 30.5 mm
- 6 VariantsDrawing (book printing) paper/board, roughfrom 0,50 €yellowish white, rough, wood free, 1.13-fold volume (1.3-fold at 100 g/m²), aging-resistant, without optical brightener, with laser- and ink-jet guarantee (s/w)
- 4 VariantsX-film double-sided adhesive film, DX-2 (white)from 6,60 €transparent, colourless, monomeric plasticised PVC, th = 0.08 mm, solvent-free acrylate adhesive, both sides lined with 110 g/m² paper and coloured PE film, inner ø of the roll tube is 76 mm
- 9 VariantsDrawing (book printing) paper/board, smoothfrom 0,50 €yellowish white, smooth, wood free, top sized, 1.13-fold volume (1.3-fold at 100 g/m²), aging-resistant, without optical brightener, up to 150 g/m² with laser- and ink-jet guarantee (s/w)
- 3 VariantsDouble-sided non-woven adhesive tape D80from 4,90 €adhesive on both sides, translucent, white, carrier material is paper, temperature resistant (short term up to 80 °C), solvent-free acrylate adhesive (adhesive strength is 19 N/25 mm), one side with 105 g/m²...
- 16 VariantsCotton cord, waxedfrom 1,20 €100% cotton, braided, without core
- 19 VariantsNatural paperboard Terra, colouredfrom 3,80 €solid colour, rough/rough, from 100% recyled paper, not deinked
- 13 VariantsLarge perforated board, RV 2.0/6.0from 2,90 €punched paper board in various thicknesses and designs
- 18 VariantsColoured adhesive tape, neon colours, glossyfrom 4,40 €made with Orafol coloured adhesive film, PVC, th = 0.07 mm; permanent, acrylic adhesive which contains solvent (adhesive strength is 18 N/25 mm after 24 hours), temperature resistant from –40 °C to +80...
- 5 VariantsUni-ball rollerball pen Eye finefrom 2,00 €roller ball in metal socket, line width 0.4 mm, water-based, archival safe ink (red, medium blue, black), waterproof, tungsten-carbide ball, line thickness is 0.4 mm, plastic barrel with ink level window, plastic cap...
- 10 VariantsMotif punchfrom 5,90 €spring loaded metal lever punch mechanism in a plastic housing, collection container (receptacle) with safety cover, opening is about 1.0 mm
- 22 VariantsVelour paper, clouded, colouredfrom 2,90 €brown or dyed carrier paper covered with coloured viscose flocking with the look of suede, latex impregnated, pH = 6.5 - 7
- 10 VariantsElephant hide, colouredfrom 0,40 €mottled, solid colour, smooth, very tough, scratch and abrasion resistant, cleanable
- 16 VariantsChromolux board, colouredfrom 0,40 €wood-free, high gloss cast coated, back side is matte and bright white with a light colour cast; 1.3 –fold volume
- 6 VariantsOffset drawing paper/board, smoothfrom 0,50 €bright white, smooth, wood free, 1.15 - 1.2-fold volume, aging-resistant, up to 170 g/m² with laser- and ink-jet guarantee (s/w)
- 4 VariantsChromolux board, metallicfrom 0,50 €wood-free, silky lustre cast coated, back side is matte and bright white with a light colour cast; 1.3 –fold volume
- %28 VariantsCarta Tassotti, colour printedfrom 1,50 €chamois coloured paper, one side imprinted with extremely lightfast colours
- 7 VariantsPilot gel rollerball G-TEC, ultra-finefrom 3,00 €waterproof, lightfast pigment ink, interchangeable refill, metal point, transparent plastic barrel with cushioned grip and viewable ink level, cap with clip
Scrapbooking, which is a trend that started in the USA, refers to the creation of a very personal photo album or book of memories by assembling many different types of things that have meaning to you (scraps). In contrast to a normal photo album, these books contain fond details, accessories and comments so that unforgettable moments and experiences can be comprehensively captured and shown.
Photographs are naturally the focal point and are treated according to the individual’s design concept and combined with the appropriate paper so that their significance is brought to the fore. What’s really great about scrapbooking is that so many different types of design and materials can be included. You are only restricted by your own imagination and creativity.
By now a whole industry has developed around the creation of albums with personal artefacts like admission tickets, mementos, pressed flowers, etc. From the multiplicity of available packages and sets, we have selected a special few that can serve to enhance your „scraps“.