Real wood veneer on a paper backing, glued to one another with an additional layer of paper in between to make a two-sided veneer, veneer thickness is about 0.1 mm, total thickness (depending on the type of wood) is...
+ show more
€ to €
59 article / 528 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 8 VariantsMicrowood paper--backed veneer, double-sidedfrom 3,30 €
- 63 VariantsDecoflex veneerfrom 2,50 €natural wood veneer on special carrier paper, classic versions (anigre, bubinga, ash, Oregon pine, padauk, red elm, teak, wengé and zebrano in architectural grade, commercial grade gabonese wood veneer), thickness...
- 22 VariantsBeech rectangular moulding stripsfrom 0,70 €
- 13 VariantsBeech rodfrom 0,35 €Material: beech
- 11 VariantsBeechwood ball, partially drilled, rawfrom 0,15 €smooth, sanded, given dimensions: ball ø x drill hole ø
- 4 VariantsMicrowood paper--backed veneer, single-sidedfrom 13,80 €Real wood veneer with paper backing (white paper on the maple, brown on the cedar, cherry and walnut), veneer thickness is about 0.1 mm, grain direction is parallel to the first given dimension
- 29 VariantsRight-angled lime moulding stripfrom 0,60 €
- 13 VariantsBeechwood ball, drilled through, rawfrom 0,20 €smooth, sanded, given dimensions: ball ø x drill hole ø
- 8 VariantsLime wood sheetsfrom 2,90 €smooth/smooth, Tc = lengthwise
- 6 VariantsBeechwood rings, untreatedfrom 0,25 €sanded, unpainted, given dimensions = outer ø x material ø
- 9 VariantsBeechwood hemisphere, not drilled, rawfrom 3,55 €smooth, sanded, given dimensions: ball ø x height
- Wooden modelling sticks, set No. 1from 11,00 €Product : birch modelling sticks, Material: birch, sanded and polished, Length: 150 mm
- 20 VariantsRight-angled walnut wood moulding stripfrom 0,70 €
- 2 VariantsPoplar blockboard custom cuttingfrom 29,90 €middle ply (core) made of coniferous wood (softwood), 20 to 35 mm wide strips, both sides veneered crosswise (perpendicular), IF20 (bonding agent not waterproof), grain runs parallel to the first given dimension...
- 4 VariantsWalnut wood sheetsfrom 6,80 €smooth/smooth, Tc = lengthwise
- 10 VariantsBeechwood ball, not drilled, rawfrom 0,20 €smooth, sanded
- 12 VariantsMicrowood paper--backed veneer envelopefrom 1,25 €made from real wood veneer with paper backing (white paper in the case of maple, brown for cedar, cherry, walnut), veneer thickness is about 0.1 mm, direction of grain is parallel to the second given dimension, the...
- 2 VariantsBeech rotary veneer, press-driedfrom 1,70 €flat laying, unsanded
- 20 VariantsRight-angled pear tree wood moulding stripfrom 0,70 €
- 4 VariantsOak wood sheetsfrom 6,80 €smooth/smooth, Tc = lengthwise
- 5 VariantsBeechwood cube, rawfrom 0,10 €sanded
- 3 VariantsBeechwood egg, rawfrom 3,40 €sanded, given dimensions = diameter x height
- 15 VariantsBeech cold bendable stripfrom 2,10 €highly steamed beechwood, cold bendable
- 4 VariantsSolid lime wood pieces, rough-cutfrom 4,20 €air-dryed, all sides rough sawn
- 7 VariantsWood modelling toolsfrom 1,45 €chinese juniper, sanded and polished, l = 200 mm
- 4 VariantsPear tree wood sheetsfrom 7,20 €smooth/smooth, Tc = lengthwise
- Mobile suspension, woodfrom 3,90 €handicraft assembly kit, beech wood, natural colour, untreated, 6 wooden shafts: 6 mm in diameter, l = 150 mm; 6 small wooden balls with half-drilled holes: diameter is 20 mm; center ball with many holes 30 mm in...
- Beechwood starsfrom 2,80 €lightened, th = 3.0 mm, 4 different sizes, come loose in a PE bag
- 4 VariantsMicrowood paper--backed veneer CD pouchfrom 1,65 €made from real wood veneer with paper backing (white paper in the case of maple, brown for cedar, cherry, walnut), veneer thickness is about 0.1 mm, closing flap with non-re-moisturing adhesive – can be redone
- A-frame studio easel, beechwoodfrom 61,10 €oiled beechwood, has no upper picture holder, tripod, height of the picture support bar and the inclination are continuously adjustable, collapsible (flat), total height is about 1600 mm, given dimensions: d x w =...
- 2 VariantsBeechwood conefrom 11,10 €sanded, given dimensions = base area diameter x height
- 5 VariantsWalnut wood L-angle strip, equilateralfrom 2,80 €milled, smooth, given dimensions: height x width x wall thickness
- 4 VariantsSolid pear tree wood pieces, rough-cutfrom 6,40 €air-dryed, all sides rough sawn
- A-frame studio easel, beechwood, metal ratchetfrom 79,90 €oiled beechwood, three-legged, upper picture holder and incline are continuously adjustable, painting area can be inclined separately, picture support bar adjustable by means of a metal ratchet with 14 steps,...
- 4 VariantsWalnut H-beam stripfrom 3,20 €milled, smooth, given dimensions: height x width x wall thickness
- Tabletop easel, beechwood, with drawerfrom 62,00 €oiled beechwood, shelf for picture, upper picture holder and the slant are continuously adjustable, collapsible (flat), comes with handle, drawer with 4 compartments, compartment heights ca. 42 mm, when collapsed the...
view more articles