liquid rubber that can be painted on and later removed from a surface, use for masking areas of a picture when painting with ink, watercolours or gouache, drying time is 15 minutes
Tools & Chemicals
- Auxiliaries for Acrylic Painting
- Auxiliaries for Watercolour Painting
- Auxiliaries for Gouache Painting
- Auxiliaries for Linoleum Cuts
- Auxiliaries for Oil Painting
- Gilding Tools
- Cleaning Products
- Transparent Varnish
- Liquid Rubber & Rubber Spray
- Primer Sprays
- Transparent Spray
- Fixative Sprays
- Technical Sprays
- Soft Templates
€ to €
8 article / 13 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 2 VariantsPebeo Rubbelkrepp Drawing Gumfrom 4,50 €
- 2 VariantsSchmincke liquid frisket (masking)from 3,80 €masking medium for watercolour painting, liquid copolymer dispersion, ammonia-free, pH is ca. 10, boiling temperature: +100 °C, removable, colourless, liquid, no hazardous label required by the German Hazardous...
- 2 VariantsSchmincke masking fluidfrom 6,30 €masking medium for watercolour painting, fluid copolydispersion, ammonia-free, pH is ca. 10, boiling point: ca. +100 °C, can be removed, colourless (neutral) or, alternatively coloured (blue), liquid, no hazardous...
- 2 VariantsSchmincke Aqua primerfrom 15,70 €primer for watercolour and gouache painting on canvas, cardboard, wood; made of pure acrylate, fillers, additives and water; pH is 8-10, pasty consistency, transparent colourless, has surface similar to watercolour...
- Schmincke gum arabicfrom 7,50 €binder and levelling agent for watercolour/gouache painting, gum arabica in liquid solution, pH: 6.5, yellowish brown, liquid, water soluble (even after dry), no hazardous label required by the German Hazardous...
- Schmincke Aqua fixfrom 7,50 €auxiliary for increasing the waterproof quality of watercolour/gouache paintings, made of additives and water in pure acrylic dispersion, pH is 8-10, milky white-yellowish, liquid, recommended storage temperature;...
- 2 VariantsSchmincke Onetzfrom 3,90 €natural leveling and wetting agent for aquarelle and gouache painting, made from thickened cattle gall, light brown, solid, water-soluble, hazardous label not required by GefStoffV rules, biodegradable, comes in large...