transparent, colourless, glossy
+ show more
€ to €
114 article / 519 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 37 VariantsAcrylic glass XT round rod, colourlessfrom 1,70 €
- 19 VariantsRound rod, brassfrom 1,05 €Material: brass
- 3 VariantsPolystyrene rigid foam, white, untrimmedfrom 14,80 €fine pore model building board from extruded polystyrene rigid foam board, extremely pressure-resistant (high density), rough surfaces (not sheared), straight edges, approx. 33 kg/m³, certified to DIN EN 13501-1:...
- 9 VariantsStyrofoam, light blue, untrimmedfrom 2,40 €medium pore insulating board from extruded polystyrene rigid foam board, pressure-resistant, smooth, semi-gloss surfaces, straight edges, approx. 33 kg/m³, certified to EN 13501-1 norm, conforms to DIN 4102 building...
- 5 VariantsFormcard meltable bio-plasticfrom 6,90 €Material: Thermoplastic bioplastic, Dimensions: card: 2,5 x 55 x 85 mm
- 5 VariantsWorbla´s Finest Art modeling material sheetfrom 5,00 €cellulose-polyester composite, light brown and opaque, th = 1 mm, ca. 1100 g/m², can be thermoplasically shaped any number of times, one side is coated with a thermoplastic adhesive (smooth, semi-matte surface)...
- 8 VariantsPolystyrene rigid foam, ivory, untrimmedfrom 3,35 €medium pore insulating block made out of extruded polystyrene rigid foam; pressure-resistant, smooth, semi-gloss surface; straight edges, approx. 35 kg/m³, certified as conforming to EN 13501-1, conforms DIN 4102...
- 48 VariantsAcrylic glass XT round rod, fluorescentfrom 2,60 €transparent, flourescent, glossy
- 3 VariantsModulor thermoplastic modelling pelletsfrom 3,60 €white granules, pearl-sized (about 3 mm), polyutethane elastome, melting point ca. 60 °C, specific weight 1,2 g/cm²; hazardous warning: none
- 2 VariantsMould making plasticinefrom 6,90 €sulphur-free, for working in conjunction with interlinking silicone additives (non-inhibiting), comes in foil package
- 11 VariantsStandard plasticine, colouredfrom 3,70 €„handicraft plasticine“, comes in foil package
- 2 VariantsProtopaperfrom 2,95 €matte finish on one side
- 3 VariantsPolystyrene rigid foam, silver-grey, untrimmedfrom 8,50 €fine pored modelling panel made of extruded polystyrene rigid foam, very compression resistant (high density), glossy surfaces (untrimmed), straight edges, approx. 34 kg/m³, certified per DIN EN 13501-1; Euroclass...
- 16 VariantsRound rod, aluminiumfrom 0,75 €
- 4 VariantsPretex fabric stiffenerfrom 18,90 €air-drying, one-component water-based stiffener
- 7 VariantsSugru self-setting silicone rubberfrom 8,50 €air curing, hand-formable rubber based on the silicone elastomer Formerol, self-adhering, after curing is permanently flexible (Shore A -hardness is 70 Sh), the colours can be mixed among themselves, odourless,...
- 6 VariantsSikaBlock PUR M600 modeling boardfrom 6,70 €Material: microcellular polyurethane-based modeling material, Colour: light brown, Shore-hardness: 58 Sh-D, very hard (ISO 868), Density: 600 kg/m³ (ISO 845)
- 6 VariantsAcrylic glass GS blocks, transparent, colourlessfrom 6,50 €glossy/glossy, both sides with protective film
- Mars Clay, standard, brownfrom 22,90 €non-drying modelling clay made from wax, fillers and pigments, can be worked with from 15 C° to 25 °C, tear-proof, polishes up well, odorless, homogenized (no air bubbles), forms hard surface and stable edges,...
- 6 VariantsPolystyrene foam Styropor EPS 040 DEO/WABfrom 0,95 €multi-purpose insulation panel made of expanded polystyrene rigid foam, compression resistant (compressive stress ≥ 100 kPa per DIN EN 826), smooth edges without rim, fine pearl texture, white, approx. 16...
- Super Sculpeyfrom 13,80 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant
- 3 VariantsModelling plasterfrom 2,00 €white, comes in paper sack with foil insert
- Keramiplast modelling clayfrom 5,60 €air-dried, comes in air-tight PE foil
- 6 VariantsSikaBlock PUR modelling board M450from 6,30 €extremely fine pored polyurethane-based light moulding material, orange, density: 450 kg/m³; compressive strength: 10 MPa (at 10% compression set, ISO 604), flexural strength: 12 MPa (ISO 178), modulus of...
- 4 VariantsSikaBlock PUR rigid modelling foam M80from 14,50 €fine-pored polyurethane-based rigid foam for model making, bright yellow, density: 80 kg/m³; compressive strength: 0.75 MPa (ISO 604), flexural strength: 1.2 MPa (ISO 178), modulus of elasticity: 24 MPa (ISO...
- Super Sculpey Firmfrom 16,60 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant, miscible
- Wooden modelling sticks, set No. 1from 11,00 €Product : birch modelling sticks, Material: birch, sanded and polished, Length: 150 mm
- 2 VariantsVaraform gauzefrom 15,80 €translucent, closed surface coated cotton mesh, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3 minutes, water repellent, biodegradable
- InDeClay, lightweight, light greyfrom 18,40 €non-drying modelling material made of binding agents (among others, micro-wax), fillers (among others, zinc stearate, magnesium and hollow microspheres) and pigments; can be machine worked (cutting) from 15 °C to 25...
- 5 VariantsWorbla's Transpa Art modelling sheetsfrom 5,00 €Product description: thermoplastic polyester, Colour: colourless, transparent, Thickness: ca. 0,8 mm, Density: ca. 1000 g/m²
- 12 VariantsPOM (Delrin) round rodfrom 6,20 €polyoxymethelene (polyacetal), opaque, glossy, temperature-resistant from -50 °C bis 110 °C
- TecClay, lightweight, light brownfrom 15,10 €non-drying modelling clay made from binding agents (microwax among others), fillers (zinc stearate, magnesium and micro hollow globules among others) and dyes; can be worked with from 15 °C to 25 °C, absolutely...
- Fine-work tools set No. 2from 22,10 €steel, chromed or nickel-plated, wooden handle, l = 140 - 165 mm
- 40 VariantsRigid-PVC round rod, opaque, colouredfrom 1,70 €glossy
- Weicon epoxy resin puttyfrom 23,20 €2 component epoxy resin modelling material, hardens to green colour, working life approx. 20 - 40 minutes, hardening time approx. 3 hours, mixture ratio 1:1, temperature-resistant from -35 to +200 °C, hazard...
- 6 VariantsSikaBlock PUR modelling board M330 (240 kg)from 10,50 €extremely fine pored polyurethane-based light moulding material, siena, density: 240 kg/m³; compressive strength: 4 MPa (ISO 844), flexural strength: 5 MPa (ISO 178), modulus of elasticity: 150 MPa (ISO 178), linear...
view more articles