- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- NewNT C 1500 P circle cutterfrom 30,80 €white plastic with metal workings, includes protective cap for the blade and a guide line template
- 3 VariantsSnap-off blades, standardfrom 1,20 €come in translucent plastic case
- Ecobra cutter for 9 mm blades, silverfrom 3,95 €silver aluminium handle with chromed steel clip, unrestricted feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide
- Olfa Cutter NOL-1 for 18 mm bladesfrom 10,90 €yellow soft-grip plastic handle (anti-slip), notched feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide
- 2 VariantsEcobra metal cutter, silverfrom 3,50 €Material: full metal housing, steel blade, Colour: silver, Attributes: metal cutter guide, notched slider, auto lock, Configuration: with hole for hanging, clip and breakoff device
- Cutter for 18 mm blades with screw-lockfrom 4,20 €plastic handle with cushioned grip, notched feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide, snap-off aid
- 2 VariantsOlfa acrylic knife PC-Lfrom 4,90 €yellow plastic handle, retractable blade, built-in room in the handle with two spare blades
- 2 VariantsCutter for 9/18 mm blades with auto-stopfrom 2,50 €plastic handle with clip (only 9 mm cutter), notched feeder, blade in metal guide
- 2 VariantsCutter for 9/18 mm blades with cartridgefrom 4,70 €grey plastic handle with black gummed grip zone, slide brake, notched feeder with auto-stop function, blade in metal guide, magazine with blades in handle which can be automatically reloaded
- NewNT C 1500 P circle cutter, replacement bladesfrom 6,10 €white plastic with metal workings, includes protective cap for the blade and a guide line template
- Olfa cutter L5-AL for 18 mm bladesfrom 13,90 €yellow, impact-resistant ABS plastic handle with black Soft-Grip insert (acid and acetone resistant), notched (lock-in) feed mechanism, auto-lock blade positioner, stainless steel blade channel, built-in hard metal...
- Olfa cutter No. 300 for 9 mm bladesfrom 7,90 €yellow plastic handle, notched feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide
- 3 VariantsOlfa rotary cutter RTY-1/G 28from 6,90 €yellow plastic handle, blade protection, round blade ø 28 mm
- NewNT C 1500 P circle cutter, extension barfrom 16,30 €white plastic with metal workings, includes protective cap for the blade and a guide line template
- 2 VariantsNT rolling cutter RO 1000 GPfrom 6,80 €matte silver aluminium handle, rotating blade protector, round blade ø 45 mm
- Ecobra rotary cutter for right and left hand usefrom 8,90 €ergonomic plastic handle, rubberized (black, anti-slip), blade and guide can be changed to opposite side for left-handers, pull-off blade protection, 45 mm diameter round blade, hanging hole
- Olfa SVR-2 utility knife, 9 mm bladesfrom 9,90 €Body: stainless steel handle and clip, Stepped feed: with Auto-Stop, Package contents: cutter with blade, 2 replacement blades, Packaging: blister pack
- 2 VariantsCompass circle cutter C-101from 3,95 €red and black plastic, printed scale for radius and diameter, blade holder, includes protective cap for blade and needle and a slip-proof disc used for avoiding punctures in the middle of a disc cut-out, for circles...
- Cutter for 9 mm blades, steel handlefrom 2,00 €nickel-plated sheet steel with plastic clip, notched feeder
- 2 VariantsPen Knife swivel knife C-609from 7,20 €black plastic handle with red clip, swiveling blade head, protective cap, blade holder in handle
- Stanley Fatmax utility knife for 18 mm bladesfrom 14,90 €metal handle painted yellow, blade guide is stainless steel, notched feeder, self-locking blade carriage, fastening clip is stainless steel
- Olfa cutter PL-1 for 18 mm blades with cartridgefrom 24,90 €yellow, impact-resistant ABS plastic handle; notched (lock-in) feed mechanism, auto-lock blade positioner, stainless steel blade channel with locking screw, blade magazine with replacement blades in the handle for...
- Stanley snap-off bladesfrom 4,60 €come in plastic case, made from tool steel (highest quality)
- Ecobra trapezoid bladesfrom 3,40 €tool steel, can be used in two directions
- 2 VariantsOlfa top sheet cutter TS-1from 4,90 €cream white plastic handle, fully retractable blade, hinged magazine with 2 replacement blades in the handle
- Ecobra scraperfrom 1,90 €handle made of black ABS plastic, replacable and fully retractable trapezoid blade (l = 60 mm), with hanging hole
- Olfa Touch Knife TK-4from 2,90 €plastic handle, automatic blade retraction, various colours
- Stanley folding utility knife for trapezoid bladefrom 19,00 €black anodized aluminium handle, blade guide is stainless steel, notched feeder, self-locking blade carriage, pocket clip is stainless steel
- 2 VariantsOlfa snap-off bladesfrom 3,90 €come in yellow plastic case, made from tool steel (highest quality)
- 2 VariantsStanley interlock cutter for 9/18 mm bladesfrom 7,90 €cast steel handle painted silver-grey, notched feeder, blade can be located in position by means of a set wheel
- Ecobra rotary cutter for right and left handersfrom 4,90 €two-piece cast aluminium handle with black plastic jacket (soft touch varnish), sliding feeder with one-handed blade positioning
- 2 VariantsOlfa Excel Black snap-off bladesfrom 5,90 €come in black plastic case, made with tool steel (highest quality)
Cutters with snap-off blades are not only indispensable tools in the realm of model making because their ever renewed and sharp blades can also make clean cuts through all sorts of other materials.
The larger cutters (for 18 mm blades) are best used for cutting thicker cardboards, plastic foils and films, thinner wood slats and mouldings, thin metal sheets or carpets. Cutters with 9 mm blades are usually used for cutting paper, cardboard or thin plastic foils or films.
You can only cut exact corners in a flat material if you make separate cuts for each leg of the corner (that means, for every rectangle, 8 separate cuts must be made). In order to make straight cuts, care must be taken that the cutter remains at the same angle during the entire path of the cut. The cut edges will be all the more smooth in direct proportion to how flat the blade is as it passes through the material. It is particularly important to have the blade as flat as possible when cutting KAPA or RIGID FOAM SHEETS, because these types of material will crumble fairly easily. It is in such cases that cutters with snap-off blades really display their worth because for these kind of cuts the blades can be pulled out of the handle to the appropriate length.