Spray Mount is best used for layouts, mounting work and for making presentation boards. It is sticky right away but still allows the object to be removed and repositioned a number of times. This adhesive, however, develops considerably more adhesive strength than Creativ Mount – when applying a thick layer or covering both sides of the assembly pieces, a permanent bond is produced.
Spray Mount is distinguished by its fine, even spray and by the fact that the glue does not discolour. It should be used when mounting prints, posters, photographs or drawings that you plan on removing from their substrate after some period of time has elapsed. According to 3M, the contents of a can (400 ml) are enough to cover approximately 10 m².
When mounting prints on presentation boards both X-film double-sided adhesive film or Xyron machines can be used as alternatives for Spray Mount.
Danger, Aceton = 25 - 40 %, n-Butan = 10 - 20 %, Propan = 10 - 20 %, Kohlenwasserstoffe, C7, n-Alkane, CycloIsoalkane = 7 - 13 %, Isobutan = 5 - 10 %, Kohlenwasserstoffe, C6, Isoalkane, <5% nHexan = 5 - 10 %, Pentan = 1 - 5 %, 2-Methylbutan (Isopentan) = 0,5 - 2 %, n-Hexan = 0 - 1 %, Cyclohexan = 0 - 0,5 %, (VOC-Gehalt = 0,0 %), Aerosole, Kategorie 1 -Aerosol, Schwere Augenschädigung/Augenreizung, Kategorie 2 -Eye Irrit. 2, Ätz-/Reizwirkung auf die Haut, Kategorie 2 -Skin Irrit. 2, Spezifische Zielorgan-Toxizität -einmalige Exposition, Kategorie 3 -STOT SE 3, Chronisch gewässergefährdend, Kategorie 3 -Aquatic Chronic 3
- H222: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229: Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, aven after use.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F.
- P501: Dispose of contents / container to …