sulphur-free, for working in conjunction with interlinking silicone additives (non-inhibiting), comes in foil package
- Resina epossidica
- Argilla per modellare
- Pasta (plastilina)
- Materiali per modellazione
- Farina per modelli
- Gomma Siliconica Sugru
- Aria per asciugatura per modellismo
- Componenti per modellismo che si induriscono nel microonde
- Plastilina d'indurimento a forno
+ show more
€ a €
40 article / 160 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 2 VariantsPlastilina per modellarefrom 6,90 €
- 5 VariantsFormcard meltable bio-plasticfrom 6,90 €Material: Thermoplastic bioplastic, Dimensions: card: 2,5 x 55 x 85 mm
- 3 VariantsGranulato termoplastico per modellare Modulorfrom 3,60 €white granules, pearl-sized (about 3 mm), polyutethane elastome, melting point ca. 60 °C, specific weight 1,2 g/cm²; hazardous warning: none
- 5 VariantsWorbla´s Finest Art modeling material sheetfrom 5,00 €cellulose-polyester composite, light brown and opaque, th = 1 mm, ca. 1100 g/m², can be thermoplasically shaped any number of times, one side is coated with a thermoplastic adhesive (smooth, semi-matte surface)...
- 7 VariantsGomma siliconica autoindurente Sugrufrom 8,50 €air curing, hand-formable rubber based on the silicone elastomer Formerol, self-adhering, after curing is permanently flexible (Shore A -hardness is 70 Sh), the colours can be mixed among themselves, odourless,...
- Super Sculpeyfrom 13,80 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant
- Argilla Mars Clay standard, marronefrom 22,90 €non-drying modelling clay made from wax, fillers and pigments, can be worked with from 15 C° to 25 °C, tear-proof, polishes up well, odorless, homogenized (no air bubbles), forms hard surface and stable edges,...
- 11 VariantsPlastilina standard, coloratafrom 3,70 €„handicraft plasticine“, comes in foil package
- 5 VariantsWorbla's Transpa Art modelling sheetsfrom 5,00 €Product description: thermoplastic polyester, Colour: colourless, transparent, Thickness: ca. 0,8 mm, Density: ca. 1000 g/m²
- 2 VariantsVaraform Gazefrom 15,80 €translucent, closed surface coated cotton mesh, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3 minutes, water repellent, biodegradable
- Pasta per modellare Keramiplastfrom 5,60 €air-dried, comes in air-tight PE foil
- 3 VariantsSuper Sculpey Living Dollfrom 14,80 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant, miscible
- Argilla TecClay leggera, marrone chiarofrom 15,10 €non-drying modelling clay made from binding agents (microwax among others), fillers (zinc stearate, magnesium and micro hollow globules among others) and dyes; can be worked with from 15 °C to 25 °C, absolutely...
- Kit di resina epossidica Weiconfrom 23,20 €2 component epoxy resin modelling material, hardens to green colour, working life approx. 20 - 40 minutes, hardening time approx. 3 hours, mixture ratio 1:1, temperature-resistant from -35 to +200 °C, hazard...
- Super Sculpey Firmfrom 16,60 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant, miscible
- Pasta per modellare Gedeofrom 7,50 €non-siccative modeling and moulding material, wax based, reusable as often as you want
- InDeClay leggera, grigio chiarofrom 18,40 €non-drying modelling material made of binding agents (among others, micro-wax), fillers (among others, zinc stearate, magnesium and hollow microspheres) and pigments; can be machine worked (cutting) from 15 °C to 25...
- 10 VariantsPlastilina extrafine Model'Art sculture/animazionefrom 31,50 €high quality thermoplastic “animation clay, thermostable up to bis 55 °C , water-resistant, lightfast, extra fine texture, conforms to the EU toy guidelines (DIN EN 71), comes in foil package
- 6 VariantsPasta per modellare Fimo AirBasic, coloratafrom 3,35 €air-drying modelling clay, comes in airtight aluminium-PE composite foil (2 x 1000 g packages including a reclosable plastic storage box)
- Preparato in polvere per cartapestafrom 2,40 €cellulose pulp, air-dried, comes in plastic bag
- 2 VariantsVaraform heavyfrom 16,20 €cotton mesh material with permeable coating, square mesh (app. 4.0 x 4.0), spacing between holes app. 2.5, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3 minutes,...
- 13 VariantsPasta per modellare Fimo Soft, coloratafrom 2,20 €oven-hardening modelling material (30 minutes at 110 °C), lightfast, readily kneadable, colours can be intermixed with one another and with Fimo Classic and Fimo Effect, comes in foil package
- 2 VariantsVaraform lightfrom 15,40 €cotton mesh material with permeable coating, rectangular mesh (app. 4.0 x 7.0), spacing between holes app. 2.0, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3...
- Original Sculpey, whitefrom 13,50 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant, miscible
- 2 VariantsStockmar modelling beeswax setfrom 9,30 €th = 6 mm, rich in pigments, made with pure beeswax, conforms to European Safety Norm EN 71 (toy safety; see info), for assorted colours in each set see info
- 15 VariantsCera d'api per modellarefrom 1,55 €th = 6 mm, rich in pigments, with pure beeswax, corresponds to European Safety Norm (Toy Safety) EN71 (see info), for colour sorting of each set see info
- 2 VariantsPasta per modellare Gedeofrom 7,00 €air-drying, has synthetic binders, does not crack as it dries, curing time is 4 to 5 days (can be shortened by use of a microwave over), after opening must be stored in moist cloth and enclosed in a tightly closed...
- 5 VariantsPasta per modellare Fimo Air Microwave, coloratafrom 3,75 €modelling material suitable for microwave and air-curing, comes in airtight aluminium-PE composite foil package
- 10 VariantsPasta per modellare Fimo Effect, coloratafrom 2,20 €oven-hardening modelling material (30 minutes at 110 °C), lightfast, readily kneadable, colours can be intermixed with one another and with Fimo Soft and Fimo Classic, comes in foil package
- Repair Stick Weicon in resina epossidica, acquafrom 8,40 €2 component epoxy resin modelling material, embedded with ceramic, cures to white colour, working life approx. 15 minutes, curing time approx. 60 minutes, temperature-resistant from -50 to +120 °C, re-closeable,...
- 4 VariantsSet di plastilina per giocarefrom 1,70 €made of microcrystalline waxes, pure paraffin oil and mineral fillers, food safe, conforms to EN71 toy safey norms, approved by consumer advocates Öku-Test (ecological test) and Spiel Gut (play well)
- Repair Stick Weicon in resina epossidica, legnofrom 8,40 €2 component epoxy resin modelling material, embedded with minerals, cures to beige colour, working life approx. 15 minutes, curing time approx. 60 minutes, temperature-resistant from -50 to +120 °C, re-closeable,...
- Plastilina standard, confezioni da bricolagefrom 5,50 €made from calcium carbonate, paraffin wax, white mineral oil and pigment colours, will not dry out, stays soft and workable
- Plastilina fosforescentefrom 4,50 €handicrafts plasticine, bright yellow, phosphorescent (noctilucent)
- 2 VariantsPasta per modellare bambole Fimo Puppen, coloratafrom 12,10 €oven-hardening modelling material (30 minutes at 110 °C), lightfast, readily kneadable, comes in foil package
- 3 VariantsPasta per modellare Fimo Air Natural, coloratafrom 4,90 €air-drying modelling material made of natural raw materials, comes in airtight aluminium-PE composite foil package
view more articles