highly pigmented, intense pigment pastes that can be mixed together for colouring polyurethane, polyester and epoxy resins, is either capable of flowing or a paste depending on the colour, density at room temperature...
Materiali di supporto e aggiuntivi
€ a €
9 article / 17 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 7 VariantsColoranti per resine sintetichefrom 4,80 €
- Agente distaccante idrosolubile per stampi,b.visc.from 4,60 €dyed to a reddish colour, polyvinyl alcohol-based; resistant to numerous solvents, styrol and benzene; ready-to-use, apply with cloth or brush, flash-off time: 15-20 minutes, Xi (= irritant), F (= highly flammable)
- Agente distaccante pastoso per stampifrom 3,60 €wax dispersion with paste consistency, silicone-free, halogen-free, colourless when dried, ready-to-use for application with brush or rag, flash-off time: 15-20 minutes, polishes well, uses 50 – 100 g per sq....
- Agente super distaccante ed isolante in spray Sepfrom 23,50 €modern universal release-, insulation- and lubrication agent, contains silicone, can be painted over, colourless when dry, does not built layers (polishing not necessary), airing evaporation time is 5 - 10 minutes,...
- 3 VariantsLacca per impregnatura, incolorefrom 8,40 €nitrocellulose lacquer, transparent, colourless, hazard warnings: Xi irritant, F highly flammable
- Silicone Spray Weiconfrom 6,90 €hazard warnings: Xi irritant, F+ extremely flammable, N dangerous for the environmentP>
- Cera distaccante 818, pastosafrom 25,80 €wax dispersion paste, silicone-free, halogen-free, colourless when dry, ready-to-use for application with a rag or a brush, air evaporation time is 5 - 10 minutes, polishes up well, consumes approx. 50 - 100 g per...
- Vaselina da estrazione Gedeofrom 3,70 €
- Agente distaccante 965, bassa viscositůfrom 14,40 €low viscosity wax dispersion, silicone-free, halogen-free, milky colour when dry, ready-to-use for spraying or brushing, air evaporation time is 30 minutes, polishes up well, consumes approx. 70 g per m² when...