white, mixing ratio of powder to water is 2:1, working life: 35-40 minutes, setting time: approx. 60 minutes, surface hardness (cured): >190 N/mm², temperature resistance (cured): short term up to 170 °C.
€ a €
8 article / 13 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 2 VariantsGesso Creaplast designfrom 6,60 €
- 2 VariantsStucco elastico, biancofrom 5,20 €ready-to-use filler for interior use, drying time is 2-3 hours
- 2 VariantsStucco a finire in poliestere FEWfrom 8,80 €thixotropic 2 component filler, polyester resin with BPO hardener (colourless), amine accelerator, density: approx. 1.8 g/cm³, very low pore volume, sands and polishes extremely well, cures to a cream white colour,...
- Stucco fine Decotricfrom 3,90 €ready-to-use filler for interior use, pure acrylate dispersion with fillers, white, solvent-free
- Stucco rapido Decoctricfrom 6,90 €high quality interior and exterior filler that accepts paint well, synthetic resin with fillers and additives, white, contains solvent
- 2 VariantsStucco di riempimento in poliestere KK-Plastfrom 6,00 €thixotropic 2 component filler, polyester resin with BPO hardener, amine accelerator; density: approx. 1.85 g/cm³, fills extremely well, sands and polishes extremely well, hardens to a grey colour, mixing ratio of...
- Stucco leggero in poliestere Lightplastfrom 31,00 €2 component filler paste, polyester resin with BPO hardener (colourless), amine accelerator; density: approx. 0.7 g/cm³, machines down well, cures to an antique white colour, mixing ratio of resin to hardener is...
- 2 VariantsDecofill per internifrom 2,90 €cellulose reinforced gypsum filler for interiors, for filling holes in plaster and masonry, for caulking gypsum plaster board as well as for moulding and modelling, workable for about 60 minutes