- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 3 VariantsPermaflex 518 magnetic foil, self-adhesivefrom 7,90 €semi-anisotropic hard ferrite 5/18p, mixed with flexible plastic (PE) binder, non-magnetic side has self-adhesive coat, high adhesive strength (0.40 N/cm²), th = 0.75 mm, weight is about 3,5 kg/m²
- 6 VariantsPermaflex 5014 magnetic foil, colouredfrom 5,70 €non-magnetic side coated with coloured PVC, semi-gloss, high adhesive strength (0.40 N/cm²), th = 0.85 mm, weight is about 3 kg/m²
- 2 VariantsPermaflex magnetic foil, paper coated, whitefrom 2,40 €the non-magnetic side is paper coated, matte, adhesive strength 0,12 N/cm², th = 0,3 mm
- Ferro sheet, whitefrom 21,50 €adherence sheet with incorporated iron powder, one side covered in white PVC, th = 0.5 mm, approx. 2.1 kg/m²
- 2 VariantsPermaflex 5014 magnetic foil, whitefrom 4,90 €non-magnetic side coated with white PVC, semi-gloss, high adhesive strength (0.40 N/cm²), th = 0.85 mm, weight is about 3 kg/m²
The given adhesive strengths of the magnets are actually the removal force measured vertically to the adhesive surface at 21 °C. Serving as the adhesive surface was a ground steel sheet St 37 with a thickness of 5 mm. 10 N (Newton) strength is the equivalent of about 1 kilogram weight.