non-soluble colour powder made from organic or inorganic substances, very lightfast (see the numerical values), non-toxic, no hazardous label required by the German Hazardous Substance Ordinance
Painting & Color design
- Watercolour painting
- Acrylic painting
- Oil painting
- Gouache painting
- Silk painting
- Fabric painting
- Glass painting
- Porcelain painting
- Painting with pens and pencils
- Decorative painting
- Staining & Glazing
- Paint manufacturing
- Colour pasting
- Oil and Wax
- Fabric dyeing
- Linocut & Woodcut
€ to €
15 article / 57 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 30 VariantsArtist pigmentsfrom 4,95 €
- Phosphorescent pigment neon, afterglow effectfrom 4,90 €yellow green, phosphorescent (afterglow effect), hazard warning: N dangerous for the environment
- 10 VariantsPlastic glitter, ultrafinefrom 2,50 €Pet glitter, shaker dispenser with 1 opening
- 2 VariantsModulor Acrylic binder D 498, semi-glossyfrom 12,90 €medium for acrylic pigments, semi-gloss when dry
- 2 VariantsWhite spiritfrom 5,00 €cleaner and thinner, hazard warnings: Xn harmful, N dangerous for the environment
- Caparol acrylic binder, semi-glossfrom 24,50 €medium for acrylic pigments, semi-gloss when dry
- Schmincke gum arabicfrom 7,50 €binder and levelling agent for watercolour/gouache painting, gum arabica in liquid solution, pH: 6.5, yellowish brown, liquid, water soluble (even after dry), no hazardous label required by the German Hazardous...
- 2 VariantsPlastic glitter, finefrom 8,00 €PET glitter, shaker dispenser with 2 openings
- 2 VariantsModulor linseed oilfrom 6,50 €binding and thinning agent as well as paint medium for oil paints, liquid, amber colour, bleached, degummed, density: 0,94 g/cm³, flame point: +315 to 320 °C, no hazardous label required by the German Hazardous...
- Pigment spatula, chromedfrom 3,00 €steel, chromed, untapered blade, wooden handle
- Linseed oil varnishfrom 8,90 €pure linseed oil, non-toxic, biodegradable
- Canada balsamfrom 14,90 €natural oil of turpentine, cleaning and thinning liquid, distilled, colourless, density: 0,86 g/cm³, boiling range: 150-180 °C, flash point +32 °C, hazard warning: Xn harmful, Xi irritant, F+ extremely flammable,...
- White Spirit oil of turpentine substitutefrom 4,90 €pure, odourless white spirit, thinning agent for oil paints, painting media and varnish (not for use with alcohol-based varnish), solvent for dammar resins, ketone resins and mastic (not for acrylic resin!), cleaning...
- Biofarben Lasurbinderfrom 17,80 €water-based binding agent concentrate, soap and wax, transparent colourless, matter finish when dry, water permeable, non-yellowing, thin with water in a ratio of 1:5-6 before use, Coverage: 750 ml CONCENTRATE for...
- Porcelain mortar and pestlefrom 8,50 €mortar bowl on glazed on outside, pestle only glazed on handle