- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- Proxxon foot switch FSfrom 16,90 €fibreglass reinforced nylon housing, with 2.5 m long connecting cable and 50 cm long output cable
- Proxxon precision drill grinder FBS 240/Efrom 67,60 €sturdy fibreglass-reinforced polyamide housing with comfort sections in the grip area and a 20 mm collar that fits to the Micromot system components, spindle runs in precision ball bearing and is fitted with a lock...
- 2 VariantsProxxon HSS twist drill setfrom 5,20 €HSS (per DIN 338) twist drill, short, cylindrical, right-side cutter
- Proxxon hot wire cutter Thermocut 12/Efrom 39,90 €plastic housing, pivotable and extendable wire fixing element, infinitely variable cutting temperature, power cord is 0.5 m Output: 60 W Voltage: 12 V Working temperature: adjustable from about 150 °C –...
- Proxxon replacement cutting wire Thermocut 12/Efrom 14,90 €easy to bend, anti-adherence coating, 1.5 Ω electrical resistance
- 5 VariantsProxxon tungsten-vanadium steel twist drill bitsfrom 3,95 €purpose-made and selected wolfram vanadium steel, shafts and drill tips manufactured from one-piece blanks, shaft ø 2.35 mm, l (total) = 44 mm
- Steinel hot air tool HL 1620 Sfrom 45,00 €Output: 1600 watt, Voltage: 230 volt, Temperature adjustable at 2 levels: 300, 500 °C, Air volume: 240, 500 l/min
- 2 VariantsProxxon polishing discsfrom 3,00 €various versions made of cotton, chamois and felt; shaft diameter is 2.35 mm
- Proxxon cut-off sawing blades, spring steelfrom 3,90 €with tool carrier shaft ø 2.35 mm, given dimensions: ø x thickness
- Proxxon felt discsfrom 3,50 €with tool carrier shaft ø 2.35 mm, given dimensions: ø x thickness
- Proxxon steel brushesfrom 7,30 €various constructions with brush, cup and wheel shapes, shaft ø 2.35 mm
- 3 VariantsProxxon corundum cutting discsfrom 2,80 €manufactured with a special bonding agent, with tool carrier shaft ø 2.35 mm (except Proxxon No. 28812), given dimensions: ø x thickness
- 5 VariantsProxxon sanding discs, drums and wheelsfrom 3,30 €made from normal corundum, various grits, shapes and sizes (see picture), with tool carrier shaft ø 3.0 mm (except Proxxon No. 28983, 28981, 28989)
- Proxxon complete polishing set, 10 piecesfrom 13,50 €see picture, shaft diameter 2.35 mm
- Proxxon nylon fleece brushesfrom 4,55 €different shapes and sizes (see picture), shaft ø 2.35 mm
- 2 VariantsProxxon flap wheels of normal corundumfrom 2,60 €various sizes (see picture), shaft ø 3.0 mm, given dimensions: ø x height
- 2 VariantsProxxon aluminium oxide cutting discsfrom 4,20 €woven fabric bond, with tool carrier shaft ø 2.35 mm (except Proxxon No. 28809), given dimensions: ø x thickness
- Proxxon tungsten carbide milling drillsfrom 9,00 €milling drills (called "spear" drills in German), wear-resistant cutting alloy, shaft ø 2.35 mm, l (total) = 30 mm
- Proxxon mains adaptor Micromot NG 2/Efrom 31,90 €compact housing made from Noryl (especially heat-resistant as is essential for transformers), thyristor electronic speed control (with feedback), overload protection (Positive Temperature Coefficient resistance), 1...
- Proxxon Micromot steel colletsfrom 8,75 €made from hardened steel, for all Micromot handheld machines (except engraving machine GG 12), with locking nut and collet holder
- 6 VariantsProxxon tungsten-vanadium steel mill bitsfrom 5,10 €purpose-made and selected wolfram vanadium steel, shafts and milling tips manufactured from one-piece blanks, various shapes (see picture), shaft ø 2.35 mm or 3.0 mm (see picture again)
- Proxxon polishing pastefrom 3,90 €universal polishing agent with excellent sanding and polishing qualities, for metal and plastic
- Proxxon brass brushesfrom 7,30 €various constructions with brush, cup and wheel shapes, shaft ø 2.35 mm
- 2 VariantsProxxon felt polishing bitsfrom 2,35 €various shapes and sizes (see picture), shaft ø 2.35
- Proxxon jigsaw STS 12/Efrom 49,00 €sturdy fibreglass reinforced polyamide housing, powerful 12 to 18 V motor, includes two saw blades (course and fine) distribution voltage (power supply): 12 - 18 V stroke: 6 mm strokes per minute: controlled from...
- 2 VariantsNozzles for Steinel hot air gunfrom 7,60 €stainless steel
- Proxxon flexible polishersfrom 5,65 €various shapes and sizes (see picture), shaft ø 2.35 mm, given dimensions: ø x height or thickness
- 4 VariantsProxxon tungsten carbide mill bitsfrom 8,10 €wear-resistant, highly concentrated fine grit cutting alloy, various shapes, shaft ø 2.35 or 3.0 mm
- 2 VariantsJigsaw blades for STS 230/E + STS 12/Efrom 3,90 €
- Proxxon mill/drill unit Micromot 50/Efrom 34,90 €sturdy fibreglass reinforced polyamide housing with comfort sections in the grip area and a 20 mm collar that fits all Micromot system components, balanced motor with ground spindle that runs in a precision ball...
- 2 VariantsProxxon corundum grinding bitsfrom 1,80 €various shapes and sizes (see picture), shaft ø 2.35 or 3.0 mm
- Proxxon precision machine vice FMZfrom 30,90 €with die-cast zinc clamp for worktops up to 60 mm thick, ball joint (rotates and swings in all directions), 75 mm jaws with rubber covering for sensitive work pieces, weighs 1.6 kg
- Proxxon 3-jaw drill chuckfrom 5,40 €for all handheld MICROMOT machines (excluding the engraver GG 12, professional drill/grinder IB/E, long neck straight drill/grinder LB/E, drilling machine COLT 2 and flexishaft 110/P).
- Proxxon Micromot universal holder UHZfrom 25,90 €with die-cast zinc clamp for worktop up to 60 mm thick, holder with ball joint (turns and swivels in all directions), with 20 mm collar that fits all the Micromot system drill and milling machines, weighs 1.5 kg
- Proxxon silicon carbide grinding wheelsfrom 4,20 €with tool carrier shaft ø 2.35 mm, given dimensions: ø x thickness
- Proxxon drill stand Micromot MB 140/Sfrom 51,90 €surface milled table 120 x 220 mm, machined feeds and fittings, headstock is of die-cast aluminium (throat capacity 140 mm), chromed steel column (280 x 20 mm), depth stop, chromed feed lever with return spring,...
Proxxon Hand-held Tools
The Proxxon company is a leading manufacturer of high quality hand-held and table top tools. Proxxon tools were not made to be put in drawers. They are made in such a way that the user will enjoy working with them over a long period of time. They are quiet and vibration-free. When used properly, Proxxon tools have an unusually long service life for an electric tool.
Our product assortment contains a selection of machines from Proxxon comprehensive product line. We can, however, provide any Proxxon tools to our customers within a very short time span. If you are interested in any other Proxxon product please acquire a Proxxon catalogue or get the necessary information from the excellently made website www.proxxon.com.
Our own experience has shown that the Proxxon repair and replacement part service functions wonderfully. Such commitment to service is another attribute distinguishing a leading market manufacturer from cheap suppliers! If, despite the high quality workmanship, some defect should arise, Proxxon will not leave you holding the bag. The staff at the Proxxon service centre reacts quickly and reliably.
Practically every operating manual includes an exploded drawing of the tool or device. This helps the customer to identify and order the necessary replacement parts – it should be noted, though, that it is sometimes only possible to order pre-assembled sub-assemblies. From Germany you should contact Proxxon at:
D 54518 Niersbach
In many countries Proxxon has partner businesses which are capable of performing repairs and delivering replacement parts – please note the related information found on the website www.proxxon.com. When making a return within the time limit of the guarantee, please do not forget to include your receipt.