- Pinturas Acrílicas
- Pinturas Al Óleo
- Tizas Pastel
- Tintes y pinturas para tela
- Pan de oro y pan de plata
- Tintas para batik
- Tintas Para Linograbado
- Carboncillos Vegetales
- Pinturas con efectos
- Pinturas Para Seda
- Pintura para cerámica
- Pintura para porcelana
- Pintura para vidrio
- Pinturas De Marmolear
- Pinturas Escolares
- Pinturas a dedo
- Pinturas Con Efecto Pizarra
- Pintura Magnética
Grupo de color
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 98 VariantsPintura acrílica Marabu Decormatt, matefrom 2,20 €acrylic paint, matte, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant
- %98 VariantsPintura acrílica Daler-Rowney Graduate Acrylicfrom 3,10 €pigments in co-polymer emulsion, water-based, pasty consistency, can be thinned with water, high degree of coverage, waterproof plus elastic and hard at same time when dry, colours are intermixable, age-resistant,...
- 121 VariantsPint. acrílica Royal Talens Amsterdam Standard S.from 4,80 €pigments in pure acrylic polymer binding agent, water-based, pasty, nearly odour-free, can be thinned with water, transparent (glazing effect) or opaque depending on the colour, elastic and hard at the same time and...
- 150 VariantsPintura acrílica Lascaux Studiofrom 9,15 €lightfast (non-fading) pigments in pure acrylic polymer, water-based, great for airbrush and screen printing, viscous, high degree of coverage, can be thinned with water, satin-matte, elastic and hard at same time and...
- 106 VariantsPintura acrílica Pebeo Studiofrom 3,90 €pigments in synthetic polymer binding agent, water-based, very pasty, from glaze to solid coverage depending on the colour tone ,semi-matte, elastic-hard and waterproof when dry, colours can be mixed with one another...
- 24 VariantsPintura acrílica Lascaux Studio Bronzefrom 12,20 €stabilized metal alloy in pure acrylic polymer, water-based, non-browning, viscous, high coverage, satin-matte, elastic and hard at same time and waterproof when dried, can be thinned with water, colours can be...
- 60 VariantsLaca acrílica Marabu Decorlack, brillantefrom 2,20 €water-based acrylic lacquer, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant, lightfast, saliva-resistant
- 57 VariantsPintura acrílica Marabu Basic Acrylfrom 3,80 €acrylic paint, semi-gloss, waterproof, quick-drying, set consists of: see the product information
- 160 VariantsPintura acrílica Golden Heavy Bodyfrom 8,30 €pure pigments in acrylic polymer binding agent, water-based, pasty consistency, can be thinned with water, from transparent (glaze) to opaque depending on the hue, semi-matte to glossy, elastic-hard and waterproof...
- 172 VariantsPintura acrílica Daler-Rowney System 3from 4,30 €pigments in polymer emulsion, water-based, viscous, can be thinned with water, high degree of coverage, satin-matte, simultaneously elastic and hard when dry, colours are intermixable, age-resistant, good to excellent...
- 11 VariantsKreul acrylic metallic paintsfrom 3,00 €Composition: water-based acrylic paint, Consistency: creamy opaque, Attributes: quick-drying, lightfast, waterproof, saliva resistant, can be painted over
- 10 VariantsPintura acrílica Daler-Rowney Simply Acrylicfrom 7,20 €pigments in co-polymer emulsion, water-based, soft consistency, can be thinned with water, waterproof plus elastic and hard at same time when dry, colours are intermixable, good lightfastness (non-fading)
- 63 VariantsPintura acrílica Pebeo P.BO Deco Basicfrom 4,20 €water-based, opaque (good coverage), either matte, glossy or shimmering pearl, can be thinned with water, all colours are intermixable, washable, dust-dry after 30 minutes; Coverage: 45 ml for 0.5 m²
- 90 VariantsPintura acrílica Schmincke College Acrylicfrom 3,20 €acrylic paint made of pigments (does not include cadmium pigments), additives and water in a copolymer dispersion, liquid or, alternatively, pasty consistency, high coverage (opacity), pH value: 8-10, can be used pure...
- Pintura acrílica Pebeo Pop Artfrom 14,30 €pigments in synthetic polymer binding agent, water-based, very pasty consistency, opaque (good coverage) to transparent (glaze) depending on the colour, waterproof as well as elastic and hard at same time when dry,...
- 55 VariantsPintura acrílica Pebeo Acrylcolor, brillantefrom 3,30 €water-based, viscous, good coverage (opaque), elastic hard and waterproof when dry, colours are intermixable, can be thinned with water, conforms to European safety norm EN 71-3 (toy safety)
- 2 VariantsPintura acrílica Marabu Basic Acryl,color metálicofrom 4,50 €acrylic paint, semi-gloss, waterproof, quick-drying
- 5 VariantsPintura acrílica Marabu Decormatt, mate, metálicafrom 2,60 €acrylic paint, matte, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant
- 26 VariantsTinta-acuarela acríl. Pebeo Artist Acrylics Liquidfrom 8,50 €very liquid pigment dispersion, acrylic resin-based, for airbrushing as well as ruling (drawing) pens and brushes (excluding Naples yellow, Payne´s grey, white), satin-matte, can be thinned with water, colours are...
- Pintura acrílica fosoforesc. Golden Phosphorescentfrom 23,60 €pigments in acrylic polymer binding agent, water-based, pasty consistency, transparent when dry, not lightfast ( loses effectiveness with time)
- 5 VariantsLaca acrílica Marabu Decorlack, metálica, brill.from 2,60 €water-based acrylic paint, smudge-resistant, weather-resistant, saliva-resistant
- 38 VariantsCrema de pintura Pebeo P.BO Deco CrŐme de couleurfrom 4,50 €acrylic paint, pasty consistency. opaque, matte when dry, high degree of coverage, drip-free, can be thinned with water, very durable, smudge-proof, all colours can be intermixed, yield: about 0,75m²/110 ml, surface...
- 8 VariantsPintura acrílica fluorescente Golden Fluorescentfrom 18,80 €highly pigmented dyes surrounded by a polymer coating, water-based, pasty consistency, transparent when dry, not lightfast (not non-fading!)
- 22 VariantsPintura acrílica extrafina Pebeo Extrafeinfrom 5,70 €very fine pigments in synthetic polymer binding agent, water-based, odour-free, viscous, can be thinned with water, opaque (good coverage) to transparent (glaze) depending on the hue, satin-matte, elastic and hard...
- Daler-Downey System 3 screen printing setfrom 85,00 €Screen printing frame: 410 x 550 mm, with high qualty mesh screen, Squeegee: 285 x 80 mm, soft PVC, with wooden handle, Acrylic paint System 3: 5 basic colour tones (009, 040, 123, 588, 675), 75 ml of each
- 5 VariantsSchmincke Acryl Bronze acrylic paintfrom 17,60 €
Although the process for producing acrylic resin was patented as early as 1915, dispersions (dispersed particles suspended in a medium like water, gas, air) made with acrylic resins were not developed until the 1930s or industrially produced until around 1950. They were initially created as paints and varnishes for businesses, industry and households and also utilized for mural painting. They weren´t introduced in the European market as artist´s paints until the beginning of the 1960s. The further development of acrylic paints was directly influenced by adventuresome painters like the Mexican mural painters or American Pop-Art artists like Roy Lichtenstein or Andy Warhol.
The specific attributes of acrylic paints are determined by the use of pure acrylic binder systems. When wet, the binding agent is milky white and at first optically brightens the colour upon application. Only after having dried does the colour reveal the intensity of the pigments used in its making. Even thick coats of acrylic paint dry without developing cracks and are permanently elastic, waterproof and age-resistant as well. In contrast to oil and watercolours, acrylic paints can be applied to practically any clean and grease-free surface, e.g. canvas, paper, plaster, leather, metal and wood. Acrylic paint is water-soluble and can be removed with a wet cloth (as long as it is still wet!) – in addition, your tools and hands can also be cleaned with soap and water. These paints are practically odour-free, non-flammable and non-hazardous to your health.
Their uses cover a broad range: when thinned, they can be applied to produce a glazed effect like watercolours (and waterproof to boot!); when applied in a pasty consistency, relief-like surface textures can be achieved (just like oil paints!).