very powerful workplace lamp

Luminous flux of approx. 10,000 lumen

direct/indirect light distribution 30/70


Article No.3007229-452-ST
Materialaluminium, steel, plastic
Lamp head dimensions40 x 320 x 575 mm
Stand dimensions25 x 50 x 1850 mm
Base dimensions10 x 324 x 450 mm
Lighting technologyLED, system power 117 W, light distribution direct/indirect 30/70, 10000 lumen, 4000 K, color rendering index (CRI) >80, life expectancy 50000 hrs., dimmable
Electrical componentsdigitally dimmable ballast unit; 3-pin pre-assembled 2.5 m cord with right angle schuko plug
Guarantee5 years
Colourswhite, black or aluminium grey
Accessoriessize 2 and 4 hex keys NOT included
DesignBjörn Siesjö

The Free LED office lamp from Glamox-Luxo is a high-performance office and desk lamp with intelligent light distribution and maximum flexibility. The lamp offers an attractive combination of direct and indirect light distribution. 30% of the luminance is thereby directed downwards while the other 70% shines upwards and serves to light up the whole room. This mixture of direct and indirect lighting is a particularly important basis for long and fatigue-free work. It is often the case that surrounding area that are thought unimportant, such as walls and shelf areas as well as the ceilings, are just the ones that are not adequately lighted with the result that indifferent lighting conditions are created. It is just these different luminances in a space that caused the iris of the eye to become tired more quickly because it must constantly fade in and dim out.

The large lumen output of 1000 lumen provides enough reserves to light even a medium-large room adequately. The 4000 Kelvin light colour means that it is neutral white which, in conjunction with a glare-free micro-prismatic diffuser and a continously adjustable dimmer, creates profession quality working conditions.

Our Free-LED version is equipped with state-of-the-art light emitting diodes (LED) and is guaranteed to provide a long service life. The diodes in the Free have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours. This means that when used normally it will last around 25 years or longer - you will probably never have to change the light source!

The Free-LED floor lamp comes in three different boxes and is easy to assemble. You will need two Allen keys sizes 2 and 4 - one to attach the base and the lighting head to the pole and the other connect the cord within the pole with the ports in the lighting head. The lamp can then be positioned anywhere you want in your office landscape. The U-shaped cutouts in the base allow the lamp to be placed directly on a table leg.

Free standard delivery within Germany and free collection from Modulor in Berlin for orders over 79 €.

5,95 € shipping costs, if order value is less than 79 € (DE)

2,95 € for pick-up at the store in Berlin, if order value is less than 79 €


Express and forwarding shipping

From 19 € express surcharge you will receive your order particularly quickly with standard shipping within Germany.

From 69€ is the cost of shipping within Germany. You can recognize articles with forwarding shipping in the store by the truck symbol .


Especially for Berlin

From 34.90 € courier shipping for standard and forwarding goods.

  • Free returns for standard shipping within Germany
  • Extended, voluntary return policy of 30 days for complete, undamaged goods in their original packaging
  • You are responsible for the cost of returns for forwarding goods and returns from a country outside Germany


Excluded from returns

Excluded from returns are sections of rolled goods, cut-to-size pieces and other goods made especially for you, as well as used goods, newspapers, magazines and periodicals, Modulor vouchers and items that we do not carry in our range but have ordered at your request.

Good to know: The furniture variants in our configurators that can be delivered quickly are not cut to size, but standard formats that can be returned.

Luxo Free LED office lamp

117 W, 840K,10000 lm, 70/30, dimmable, silver grey
incl. VAT / excl. shipping
1095,00 €
incl. VAT / excl. shipping
Standard shipping free from 79€ (DE)Top customer service
Color Group:
117 W, 840K,10000 lm, 70/30, dimmable, silver grey
1095,00 €
117 W, 840K,10000 lm, 70/30, dimmable, white
1095,00 €
117 W, 840K,10000 lm, 70/30, dimmable, black
1095,00 €