- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 5 VariantsNovus staples, galvanisedfrom 3,80 €for Novus as well as many other commercial staplers; comes in transparent re-sealable plastic package (a 5000 staple order comes in a carton)
- Hand-held staple gun, metalfrom 20,30 €steel housing, chromed, weight is about 430 g, locking device in handle, TÜV certified (German Technical Monitoring Association)
- Novus electric stapler, J-105 EADHGfrom 69,30 €high quality plastic housing, weight is approx. 1160 g, cord is over 3 meters, with electronic impact force adjustment and distance holder, staple window, safety release device, bottom loading system
- Staples, galvanisedfrom 3,80 €for Hand-held staple gun, metal , come packed in a carton
- Novus stapler, J-09 XXfrom 22,50 €diecast zinc housing (especially low rebound), DB patent DBGm, weight is approx. 610 g, with locking mechanism on the handle, belt hook, staple window, safety releasing device
- Staple removerfrom 13,00 €head is made of metal, ergonomic plastic handle, works on all commercial staples
- Novus stapler, J-02 AL, plasticfrom 13,50 €plastic housing (ABS), weight is approx. 325 g, with locking mechanism on the handle, is suitable for fastening low voltage cables up to ø 6 mm (max. 50 volt) with the appropriate staples
- Logan Dual-Drive point driverfrom 89,00 €
- Novus stapler, J-19 EADHGfrom 39,00 €diecast zinc housing (especially low rebound), DB patent DBGm, weight is approx. 1000 g, with rebound function, impact force adjustment (for use with hard or soft woods), distance holder, locking mechanism on the...
Tackers (staple guns) are very versatile tools when it comes to affixing materials like, for example, films, wire mesh, textiles, carpets, paper and cardboard as well as wood and derived timber products to materials that can accept nails.
There are two basic types of tackers: hand tackers in which the staples are driven manually by a spring and electric tackers and pneumatic tackers in which the staples are automatically driven into place. At this time our product line is limited to hand and electric tackers.
One of the most important considerations when buying a tacker is its weight. Working with the lighter version is less effort but it should be noted that it is the weight of the device which absorbs the recoil energy and therefore relieves the pressure to hand and wrist. In addition, heavier tackers, in the case of horizontal application, require a lot less impact to work.
Whether you decide to go with an electric tacker with a plastic housing or a hand tacker with a metal housing should primarily depend on how quickly and how often you will be using this tool. If time is an important consideration we recommend an electric tacker but if it is not to be used so often a hand tacker is good enough.Last but not least, the type of staple to be used should be taken into account in your choice of tacker. We have on offer various tackers which will not work with all the different types of staples. Please keep this in mind when buying your tool.