Textile and leather
€ to €
35 article / 206 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 11 VariantsBaker´s twinefrom 5,90 €Material: cotton or also polyester mix, Core: brown cardboard, unbleached Kraft paper, Band: 100% recycled paper, Dimensions: 75 mm x 30 mm (height x width)
- 32 VariantsTextile cable, roundfrom 3,90 €bobbin lace outer cloth material (usually made of polyester yarn unless otherwise stated in the name or description), insulation is made of synthetic rubber or PVC, three-core cable (3 x 0,75 mm²), finely...
- 26 VariantsRubber cord with polyester sheath, monochromefrom 0,40 €woven polyester sheath, elastic core made up of individual latex threads, elongation approx. 120%, good UV resistance
- 4 VariantsHandy zippered pouch, blackfrom 3,00 €open mesh net, rubberized, two slide-in compartments with zipper, partitioned by black nylon web, black hanging tab
- 2 VariantsVaraform gauzefrom 15,80 €translucent, closed surface coated cotton mesh, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3 minutes, water repellent, biodegradable
- 3 VariantsPlaster bandagesfrom 11,50 €white
- 2 VariantsTyvek PE spun fleece, white, softfrom 6,20 €white, spun HDPE filaments, bonded through pressure and heat, Type: 1622 E, soft texture, micro-perforated (0.25 – 0.38 mm), water-repellent, material breaths, antistatic treatment, tensile strength approx. 60 N/50...
- 8 VariantsRubber stretch cord, thin, colouredfrom 4,90 €wrapped rubber
- 2 VariantsVaraform heavyfrom 16,20 €cotton mesh material with permeable coating, square mesh (app. 4.0 x 4.0), spacing between holes app. 2.5, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3 minutes,...
- 2 VariantsVaraform lightfrom 15,40 €cotton mesh material with permeable coating, rectangular mesh (app. 4.0 x 7.0), spacing between holes app. 2.0, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3...
- Tesa standard installation tapefrom 5,10 €double-sided adhesive, white, film carrier material
- 6 VariantsCotton headband, colouredfrom 1,20 €cotton, viscose warp end, w (total) = 12 mm, w (warp end) = 2 mm
- 4 VariantsBookbinding material, half-linenfrom 3,30 €blended fabric in various beige tones (composition, see information), backing is white acid-free carrier paper 30 g/m², calendered, polyvinyl acetate finish, fabric configuration see information, usable width = 1070mm
- 16 VariantsSatin cord, twistedfrom 2,50 €decorative twisted cord made from ca. 55% viscose and 45% cotton, solid colour, semi-gloss, comes on spool
- 2 VariantsBookbinding tape, beigefrom 1,60 €linen twill, (herringbone pattern)
- 2 VariantsTexon cellulose fleece, blackfrom 6,80 €cellulose fibre fleece, elastomerically bonded, solid colours, matte (lightly marbled), rough (fine linen texture), pH neutral
- Webbed belt, cotton, reinforcedfrom 1,00 €braided cotton fibres, inner side is reinforced with multifil yarn made with synthetic fibres, weight: ca. 18 kg/1,000 m, maximum bearing capacity is 50 kg
- 4 VariantsLorry tarpaulin material, colouredfrom 19,90 €PVC coated polyester fabric, glossy/glossy, grammage 630 g/m², (the olive green version is 750 g/m²), tear strength app. 2,500 N/5 cm or, for the olive green 3,000 N/5 cm), temperature resistance (long-term) is...
- 3M standard carpet-laying tape 9191from 12,10 €double-sided adhesive, white, rayon staple fibre fabric carrier material, temperature resistant to 60 °C; bonding material: hot-melt, th = 0.26 mm
- 8 VariantsElastic band, woven, standardfrom 3,20 €57% polyester, 43% synthetic elastomer (rubber), elongation to 150%, weight: app. 8.9 kg/1000 m in w = 20 mm, woven border, finished with the customary glaze
- 2 VariantsRumold drawing board case, blackfrom 16,10 €light sturdy polyester fabric, lined and padded, 4 large interior compartments, 1 small compartment for a ruler, a pen holder, two pockets with Velcro fasteners attached to the front side, main compartment is...
- 3 VariantsPolyester nubbed fabric, whitefrom 4,10 €stamped fabric, single-layered, nub height = 10 mm, nub diameter approx. 14 mm (RG 14/28)
- 12 VariantsRubber stretch cordfrom 1,40 €ø 2.0 mm, wrapped, with sheet steel capped ends
- 2 VariantsPolyester braided rope, B1 (flame retardant)from 1,00 €8-plaited braid, no core, flame retardant per German fire regulation DIN 4102 B1
- 2 VariantsTensioning cord with two hooksfrom 2,20 €woven polyethylene sheath; solid elastic rubber core, plastic covered steel hooks, hook opening is about 14 mm, given length includes the hooks
- 6 VariantsStretch cord with reflecting threadsfrom 2,10 €50% rubber threads, 50% polyester, machine washable up to 40 °C
- 4 VariantsTulle lace, pomponsfrom 3,90 €61% rayon, 31% nylon, 8% cotton, embroidery on tulle background, slightly elastic, one edge is not trimmed, machine washable to 40 °C, iron at medium temperature
- Soft-PVC latticed film, colourlessfrom 15,50 €PVC coated polyester mesh fabric, 1 ply (mw = 10 mm), semi-gloss, translucent
- 14 VariantsMexikanisches Wachstuch, farbigfrom 8,10 €soft-PVC, front side is glossy, back is laminated with gauze, no protective film
- 4 VariantsDecoration plush ''Flokati'',long-haired, colouredfrom 3,00 €fibres are 50% modacryl and 50% acrylic, cord carrier is 20% polyester and 80% acrylic
- 4 VariantsElastic band, woven, softfrom 5,50 €61% polyester , 39% synthetic elastomer (rubber), elongation to 110%, weight: app. 2.4 kg/1000 m in w = 6 mm, woven border, finished with the customary glaze
- Tyvek mailer, peel and sealfrom 0,95 €made of DuPont Tyvek, opaque, white, 54 g/m², straight flap on the short side, given dimensions: approx. overall dimensions (w x l)
- Undercollar felt, 60% wool, two-tonedfrom 14,90 €60% wool, 40% viscose
- 12 VariantsGlitter fabric, colouredfrom 26,00 €cotton carrier fabric in various colours, one side coated with extremely fine polyester glitter (adhesive is water based)
- Vlieseline pelmet interlining S 80from 10,10 €stiff sew-in interlacing, th = 0.3 mm, 60% polyester, 40% cellulose, machine washable to 30 °C (delicate wash cycle) or dry clean