- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 28 VariantsProject sketchbookfrom 4,50 €Book spine: linen, coloured, straight, Book cover: non-laminated bookbinding grey cardboard, 2 mm thick, flush, sewing: thread stitching
- 7 VariantsSketchbook, grey board with spiral bindingfrom 5,60 €cream white drawing paper, rough, wood and acid free, chlorine-free bleached, round punch holes, black metal spiral binding ø 25.4 mm, overlaying book cover from stiff, 2 mm thick grey board
- 2 VariantsJanus sketchbook for markersfrom 13,50 €white drawing paper, rough, wood-free, acid-free, chlorine-free bleached, thread binding, very basic cover made of 2 mm thick, untreated bookbinder greyboard, has grey linen spine
- 5 VariantsSketchbook, flexi spiral, blackfrom 7,40 €material: high volume drawing paper, Book cover: glossy, embossed black paper, bond: metal spiral binding ø 22 mm, Quantity: each 80 sheets / 160 pages
- 3 VariantsO-Check Design sketchbookfrom 9,40 €greyish white recycling paper, wood-free, acid-free, rough, 80 g/m², glue binding, book cover is grey paperboard (inner side is brown), taped with book gauze
- 7 VariantsCachet sketchbook classic, blackfrom 6,00 €top drawing paper, acid-free, thread stitch binding, black cardboard cover, clad with semi-glossy paper with leather texture
- All media sketchbookfrom 10,25 €natural white paper, smooth, acid-free, aging-resistant (ISO 9706), chlorine-free bleached, thread binding, cover is sturdy cardboard, laminated with paper that is embossed with a course cloth pattern.
- 2 VariantsMoleskine concertina bookfrom 12,90 €cream white drawing board, matte, rigid cardboard cover covered in black Moleskine paper, flat black rubber cord fastener, with cardboard pocket
- 23 VariantsSketchbook, Efalin coverfrom 7,90 €cream white drawing paper, rough, wood and acid free, chlorine-free bleached, thread stitch binding, coloured cardboard cover, scratch-resistant, wipeable, clad with Efalin paper with natural look, round spine
- 4 VariantsDaler-Rowney Ebony spiral sketchbook, black pagesfrom 9,70 €Drawing board: black, 180 g/m², Attributes: matte, acid-free, Content: 40 sheets, Cover: uncoated black paperboard with linen texture, th = 1.5 mm, protrudes over contents
- 2 VariantsSketchbook Draft, cloudyfrom 11,00 €white drawing paper, smooth, perforated, bookbinding screws, matte cardboard cover laminated with black/light grey cloud effect paper, spine covered with black fabric tape, removable inner block with glue binding
- 5 VariantsBindewerk sketchbook with elastic bandfrom 8,50 €white matte paper, wood free, with perforations, thread stitch binding, black imitation leather covered cardboard cover, black linen spine, coloured elastic band fastener, groove for the band cut into the paper
- 6 VariantsMoleskine sketchbookfrom 12,90 €chamois coloured drawing board, matte, thread stitch binding, bookmark ribbon, rigid cardboard cover covered in coloured Moleskine paper, flat black rubber cord fastener in the colour of the cover, with cardboard...
- 3 VariantsMolotow One4all Professional Artbookfrom 19,90 €bright white layout paper, lightfast and age-resistant, smooth, dimensional stability, markers will not bleed through the paper
- 2 VariantsChinese Panorama sketchbookfrom 11,90 €cream white paper, rough, doubled over and glued at the (zig-zag) folds, cardboard cover pasted over with patterned Chinese brokade, with verticle labelling field, 2 x 20 sheets (joined at the folds)
The books that we have on offer display fine craftsmanship and are not at all comparable to the cheap versions that are so often found on the market. When buying a sketchbook, be sure to check for the number of pages, keeping in mind that often the number of sides is given instead (number of sides = the number of pages multiplied by 2).
For all of our sketchbooks and booklets the size dimensions will be given as width x height.