These one-component Urban Fine-Art UV varnishes provide UV protection with finishes that are either glossy or rather more matte. Each can be used on spray painted or painted surfaces or artworks on any kind of substrate. They can aso be used both indoors and outdoors. These varnishes are adapted and tested for use with all the Molotow paints. Preliminary tests should be made before applying them on paints from other manufacturers!
The best results are produced by applying thin coats at intervals of five minutes. A thin application is generally dust-dry in about five minutes depending on the thickness and is completely dry in a few hours, whereby it is then weather resistant. After use, the can should be turned upside-down and sprayed for about three seconds in order to clear the valve so it won´t be clogged when dried out.
This two-component high quality clear lacquer is highly transparent and guarantees the greatest degree of abrasion and scratch resistance. In addition, it is also highly resistant to weathering, chemicals and petrol. Put another way: fine art treated with this sealing varnish will be optimally protected when outdoors or exposed to wind or weather. Its low viscosity allows it to spread to a smooth, glossy protective layer and also to be used for larger surface areas. Afterwards, the surface can be nicely polished. For this lacquer the rule about making preliminary tests before using it on paints from other manufactures also definitely applies!
Danger, Dimethylether = 25 - < 50 %, n-Butylacetat = 10 - < 25 %, Aceton = 10 - < 25 %, 2-Methoxy-1-methylethylacetat = 2,5 - < 5 %, Gemisch aus: (siehe SDB) = < 1 %, Bis(1,2,2,6,6-pentamethyl-4-piperidyl) sebacate = < 1 %, Dimethylether = 10 - < 25 %, Xylol (Isomerengemisch) = 5 - < 10 %, Butan (<0,1% 1,3, Butadien) = 5 - < 10 %, Propan = 5 - < 10 %, Lösungsmittelnaphtha (Erdöl), leichte aromatische Benzol < 0,1 % = 2,5 - < 5 %, Aliphatisches Polyisocyanat = 2,5 - < 5 %, 2-Butoxy-ethylacetat = 1 - < 2,5 %, Ethylbenzol = 1 - < 2,5 %, 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzol = 1 - < 2,5 %, Dibutylzinndilaurat = < 1 %, Aerosol 1, Eye Irrit. 2, STOT SE 3, Skin Irrit. 2, Skin Sens. 1, Aquatic Chronic 3
- H222+H229: Extrem entzündbares Aerosol. Behälter steht unter Druck: kann bei Erwärmung bersten.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P103: Read label before use.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, aven after use.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312: Call a POISON CENTER / doctor / … if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F.
- P501: Dispose of contents / container to …
- P273: Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water / …
- P333+P313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice / attention.