The Urban Fine-Art metallic is a highly pigmented, permanent, high qualiy acrylic-based paint for indoor and outdoor use. The metallic effect is not as pronounced as it is with the Urban Fine-Art Effect sprays but it does have the advantage of being smudge-proof and weather resistant. The paint comes in both gold and silver versions. The highest degree of colour intensity is produced when a primer coat is first applied - for example the Molotow Fine Art Filler. The best UV protection is achieved by applying a coat of Molotow Urban Fine Art UV varnish, which is available in both matte and glossy versions.
The best results are produced by applying thin coats at intervals of five minutes. A thin application is generally dust-dry in about five minutes depending on the thickness and is completely dry in a few hours, whereby it is then weather resistant. After use, the can should be turned upside-down and sprayed for about three seconds in order to clear the valve so it won´t be clogged when dried out.
Danger, Butan (<0,1% 1,3, Butadien) = 25 - < 50 %, Aceton = 10 - < 25 %, n-Butylacetat = 10 - < 25 %, Propan = 5 - < 10 %, Xylol (Isomerengemisch) = 2,5 - < 5 %, Aluminium = 1 - < 2,5 %, Ethylbenzol = 1 - < 2,5 %, 2-Methoxy-1-methylethylacetat = 1 - < 2,5 %, Naphtha (Erdöl), mit Wasserstoff behandelte schwere = 1 - < 2,5 %, Dipenten = < 1 %, CAS 222716-38-3 Polyamide and fatty acid derivatives = < 1 %, Butan (<0,1% 1,3, Butadien) = 10 - < 25 %, Xylol (Isomerengemisch) = 5 - < 10 %, Aluminium = 2,5 - < 5 %, Ethylbenzol = 2,5 - < 5 %, Aerosol 1, Eye Irrit. 2, STOT SE 3, Aquatic Chronic 3
- H222+H229: Extrem entzündbares Aerosol. Behälter steht unter Druck: kann bei Erwärmung bersten.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P103: Read label before use.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, aven after use.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273: Avoid release to the environment.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312: Call a POISON CENTER / doctor / … if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F.
- P501: Dispose of contents / container to …