100% polyamide, both sides with water repellent coating, windproof, th = 0.05 mm, distance between reinforcement threads (grid size of the crosshatch pattern) is 4 mm, effective width ca. 1500 mm
€ to €
10 article / 57 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 14 VariantsRipstop spinnaker nylon, Schikarexfrom 8,60 €
- 4 VariantsLorry tarpaulin material, colouredfrom 19,90 €PVC coated polyester fabric, glossy/glossy, grammage 630 g/m², (the olive green version is 750 g/m²), tear strength app. 2,500 N/5 cm or, for the olive green 3,000 N/5 cm), temperature resistance (long-term) is...
- 2 VariantsFibreglass fly screen, fixed meshfrom 7,50 €fly screening, plastic covered fibreglass, thermoset
- 3 VariantsPolyester nubbed fabric, whitefrom 4,10 €stamped fabric, single-layered, nub height = 10 mm, nub diameter approx. 14 mm (RG 14/28)
- Screen printing gauze, PET 1500 43/110-80W PWfrom 19,90 €monofilament polyester, 43/110-80 W PW = 43 strands per centimeter or 110 strands per inch, strand thickness is 80 nm, fabric colour is white (W), mesh width is 149 nm, fabric thickness 134 nm, screen´s...
- Silver reflector fabricfrom 58,00 €silver-grey fabric carrier out of 90% polyamide and 10% polyurethane, one side vapour-plated with a composite of artificial resin and microscopically fine glass beads (reflecting)
- 8 VariantsLacktex oilcloth, monochromefrom 15,60 €polyester fabric with polyurethant coating (80% PES / 20% PU), ca. 180 g/m²; coating: monochrome, glossy; fabric: beige, matte, waterproof, washable (hand wash 30 °C), no protective film
- 13 VariantsMexikanisches Wachstuch, farbigfrom 8,10 €soft-PVC, front side is glossy, back is laminated with gauze, no protective film
- Soft-PVC latticed film, colourlessfrom 15,50 €PVC coated polyester mesh fabric, 1 ply (mw = 10 mm), semi-gloss, translucent
- 9 VariantsRipstop spinnaker polyester, CSfrom 1.666,00 €100% polyester, th = 0.05 mm, distance between reinforcement threads (grid size of the crosshatch pattern) is 5.5 mm, effective width ca. 1600 mm, highly flame resistant per DIN 4102 B1, EN 13501-1/Bs1 d0 and the...