coloured, acid-free, solvent free acrylate adhesive, paper backing
+ show more
€ to €
97 article / 624 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 20 VariantsFilmoplast T linen fabric, self-adhesivefrom 1,50 €
- 28 VariantsBrillianta bookbinding cloth, colouredfrom 2,60 €100% coloured spun rayon fabric, reverse side is acid-free, white paper carrier 30 g/m², not calendered, fabric configuration: warp 23.0 threads/cm, weft 21.7 threads/cm, usable width = 1320 mm
- 2 VariantsLeather fibre fabric, anthracite, mottledfrom 8,90 €solid colours, matte/rough, front side is smooth, reverse side has fine embossed texture
- 80 VariantsHandicraft and decoration felt, colouredfrom 0,70 €35% wool, 65% viscose, comes (1) in rolls with unfolded felt wrapped around a tube in widths of 450 or 900 mm and (2) in a 1800 mm wide version whereby the felt is folded in half and then “rolled” up on itself;...
- 2 VariantsNatural cork, sewable (cork fabric)from 21,50 €Material: natural cork on fabric backing, Attributes: insulating, dimensionally stable, water repellent , Dimensions: Roll width is 1000 mm, Thickness: th = 1 mm
- 2 VariantsTyvek PE spun fleece, white, softfrom 6,20 €white, spun HDPE filaments, bonded through pressure and heat, Type: 1622 E, soft texture, micro-perforated (0.25 – 0.38 mm), water-repellent, material breaths, antistatic treatment, tensile strength approx. 60 N/50...
- 6 VariantsLeather fibre fabric, coated, colouredfrom 15,50 €the carrier material is mottled anthracite coloured fibre leather fabric, one side is coated with coloured plastic, satin-finished
- 8 VariantsBookbinding material, natural linenfrom 2,90 €100 % cotton with coloured warp threads and white weft threads, reverse side is acid-free, white paper carrier 30 g/m², calendered, polyvinyl acetate finish, fabric configuration: warp 13.0 threads (Nm 50)/cm, weft...
- 5 VariantsSnapPap paper, leather look, sewablefrom 15,90 €Material: Paper with leather-look (cellulose with latex core), Thickness: 0,55 mm, Attributes: sewable, machine washable, can be ironed, Surface finishing: suitable for painting, plotting, gluing, printing and more
- 3 VariantsBook gauze, uncoatedfrom 3,00 €100% cotton, beige, impregnated with starch (stiffened), fabric construction of Ypsilon (single thread): warp 9.5 threads (Nm 60)/cm, weft 6.5 threads (Nm 60)/cm; fabric construction for Beta (2 threaded); warp 17.5...
- 14 VariantsRipstop spinnaker nylon, Schikarexfrom 8,60 €100% polyamide, both sides with water repellent coating, windproof, th = 0.05 mm, distance between reinforcement threads (grid size of the crosshatch pattern) is 4 mm, effective width ca. 1500 mm
- 3 VariantsMoya bkbinding leather(Lefa),buffalo skin embossedfrom 1,95 €one side is coated in coloured acrylic, semi-gloss, embossed on one side, carrier material is made from leather fibre, anthracite, veined, matte
- 11 VariantsHeavy cotton canvas, monochrome (4795)from 8,90 €100% cotton, 350 g/m², solid coloured, basket weave, machine washable up to 40 °C , effective width ca. 1440 mm, doubled over
- 4 VariantsBookbinding material, half-linenfrom 3,30 €blended fabric in various beige tones (composition, see information), backing is white acid-free carrier paper 30 g/m², calendered, polyvinyl acetate finish, fabric configuration see information, usable width = 1070mm
- 20 VariantsHandicraft and decoration felt, coloured, rollfrom 8,00 €35% wool, 65% viscose, backing paper with 10 x 10 mm scaled grid; conforms to DIN EN 71 (parts 2 and 3; toy safety), norm ISO 105 E04 (colour fastness to perspiration) and Oecotex Standard 100 (health safety)
- Soft-PVC imitation leather film, blackfrom 12,90 €front side semi-gloss grained, reverse side semi-gloss unicoloured
- 2 VariantsTexon cellulose fleece, blackfrom 6,80 €cellulose fibre fleece, elastomerically bonded, solid colours, matte (lightly marbled), rough (fine linen texture), pH neutral
- %10 VariantsHeavy linen, monochrome, (2699)from 11,90 €100% linen, 340 g/m², solid colour, tabby (linen) weave, machine washable up to 40 °C, effective width ca. 1390 mm, doubled over
- Warp knitted spacer fabricfrom 21,90 €100% polyester, highly elastic, machine washable up to 40 °C, can be dry cleaned, effective width is 1550 mm
- 11 VariantsHandicraft and decoration felt, coloured, sheetfrom 1,25 €35% wool, 65% viscose, backing paper with 10 x 10 mm scaled grid; conforms to DIN EN 71 (parts 2 and 3; toy safety), norm ISO 105 E04 (colour fastness to perspiration) and Oecotex Standard 100 (health safety)
- 7 Variantsfine synthetic leather (3629)from 11,80 €Material: 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester, Weight: 255 g/m², Usable width: ca. 1370 mm, Thickness: th = 0,5 mm
- 2 VariantsTechnical needled felt, unstiffened, monochromefrom 23,00 €made from 100% recycled synthetic fibres, sustained temperature resistance up to 90 °C (short term up to 135 °C)
- 6 VariantsDecoration molleton, colouredfrom 3,00 €100% cotton, folded in half
- 3 VariantsBook gauze, coatedfrom 4,30 €100% cotton, beige, impregnated with starch (stiffened), fabric construction of Ypsilon (single thread): warp 9.5 threads (Nm 60)/cm, weft 6.5 threads (Nm 60)/cm; fabric construction for Beta (2 threaded); warp 17.5...
- 8 VariantsGunny (burlap)from 2,90 €100% jute
- Artificial turf, long-pilefrom 95,00 €green colour, straight grass fibers made of PE monofilament, wavy grass fibres made of PE monofilament, the carrier mat is latex coated on the back, UV stabilized
- 22 Variants100% Wollfilz, farbig, 1 mmfrom 15,30 €version with 1800 mm width is doubled over, given dimension: w = effective width (mm)
- 4 VariantsLorry tarpaulin material, colouredfrom 19,90 €PVC coated polyester fabric, glossy/glossy, grammage 630 g/m², (the olive green version is 750 g/m²), tear strength app. 2,500 N/5 cm or, for the olive green 3,000 N/5 cm), temperature resistance (long-term) is...
- 6 VariantsBoucle wool fabric, monochrome (4578)from 24,90 €100% wool, 410 g/m², ca. 1,6 mm strong, knitted, fulled, solid colour, cut edges are not frayed, not washable, effective width ca. 1400 mm, doubled over
- 2 VariantsFibreglass fly screen, fixed meshfrom 7,50 €fly screening, plastic covered fibreglass, thermoset
- Shirting (bookbinding material)from 10,30 €100% cotton, impregnated with potato starch derivatrives (stiffened), coated with polyvinyl acetate, fabric construction: warp 23.0 threads (Nm 50)/cm, weft 14.3 threads (Nm 50)/cm, usable width = 980 mm
- 2 VariantsTechnical needled felt, unstiffened, mottledfrom 44,90 €made from 100% recycled synthetic fibres (polyester and polypropylene), Color bright blue/grey, mottled with various other coloured fibres (each batch can vary a lot), sustained temperature resistance up to 90 °C...
- 3 VariantsPolyester nubbed fabric, whitefrom 4,10 €stamped fabric, single-layered, nub height = 10 mm, nub diameter approx. 14 mm (RG 14/28)
- 11 VariantsDecoration tulle, colouredfrom 1,50 €fabric surface "broken through", out of 100% polyamide, folded in half
- 5 VariantsPolystyrene mirror, fabric backing, 2.5 mm squaresfrom 13,50 €configurated in 5 x 5 mm squares, flexible, impact-resistant, front side with protective film
- %15 VariantsCotton jersey, monochrome (5438)from 9,80 €92% cotton, 8% elastane, 240 g/m², solid colour, single-jersey, bi-elastic, cut edges barely frayed, machine washable up to 30 °C, effective width ca. 1550 mm, doubled over
view more articles