|Table top final spurt: order linoleum and HPL tops by 24.10. and melamine tops by 14.11.2021 and receive them this year.|
In cooperation with Klarna we offer you a quick and easy order process - without additional registration.
Either you pay conveniently by invoice or you choose an alternative payment method, e.g. payment by direct debit, credit card, instant bank transfer or installment purchase. The payment methods available to you depend on your country.
To use Klarna, simply add your items to the shopping cart and choose a Klarna payment method after registration.
If you are not offered the payment method "invoice", choose your alternative payment method. Click on "Buy" to complete your order. With the confirmation of purchase displayed here, we will send your ordered goods. You will also receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
Buy the products you need today and pay for them later within 14 days or at a later date. So you can examine the goods before you pay for them.
And this is how it works:
● Select "Invoice" as payment method at the checkout. There you decide whether you want to pay in 14 days or at a later time
● After the purchase you will receive your invoice with payment instructions directly from Klarna as soon as your order has been shipped. Please note that Klarna and not Modulor is the sender of this email. You can easily pay the invoice in the Klarna app or online. By the way, you can also pause a payment temporarily if there is a problem.
● If you want to return goods, you can easily note your returns in the Klarna App to pause the invoice until the returns are processed. We will update your invoice as soon as the goods have arrived at the dealer. Of course, returns also work without Klarna App.
After your purchase with Klarna direct debit you will receive an order confirmation and the SEPA direct debit mandate by e-mail. With this payment method you will not receive a separate invoice. You can request a separate invoice from Klarna's customer service department.
Credit card and instant bank transfer
With the payment options credit card and instant bank transfer you will receive an order confirmation from us and a payment confirmation from Klarna by e-mail. With this payment method you will not receive a separate invoice. You can request a separate invoice from Klarna's customer service department.
Buy today and divide the costs into fixed or flexible installments for up to 24 months.
● No prior registration is required for Klarna installment purchase. If the amount of your shopping cart is more than 6,95 €, you can choose this payment method directly at the checkout
● If the amount of your shopping cart is more than 200 € for the first time, the agreement on an installment purchase only comes into effect when the installment purchase contract is signed. This will be sent to you by Klarna
● The number of installments available to you for your purchase, as well as costs and conditions are displayed during checkout
● Our tip: Download the Klarna App. This way you always have full control and overview of your payments.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm in 2005 with a clear goal: To fundamentally change the payment experience for shoppers and merchants, in short: to make payment as easy, secure and above all smooth as possible.
For purchases with Klarna, Klarna's buyer protection policy applies in principle. Modern security measures protect your information to avoid unauthorized purchases.
With Klarna App you have a complete overview of your purchases and payments. With the app you can manage your purchases, pay per 1 click, choose other payment methods, chat with customer service 24/7 and even register returns. - Available in Germany, Austria
Problem? No problem. If there are any problems, you can chat with Klarna around the clock via the app - 24/7 or ask your questions to Klarna customer service. - Available in Germany, Austria
Frequently asked questions
Sign Up and Get 5€ Off Your Next Purchase