Spray Cleaner S degreases and cleans all metals, glass, ceramics and many plastics. The spray version is the right choice for cleaning surfaces before the application of glues, lacquers or primers.
The cleaner evaporates quickly and, in contrast to most other solvents, leaves no residue. Attention Please: thermoplasts like PVC, polystyrene and acrylic glass can be corrupted by this cleaner - simple coats of paint can be partially dissolved as well!
Danger, Ethanol 2,5 - 10, Propan-2-ol 2,5 - 10, Aceton 10 - 19,99, Isobutan 2,5 - 10, (R)-p-Mentha-1,8-dien 0,1 - 0,99, Kohlendioxid 2,5 - 10, Propan 2,5 - 10, Kohlenwasserstoffe, C7, n-Alkane, Isoalkane, Cycloalkane 25 - 50, Kohlenwasserstoffe, C6-C7, n-Alkane, Isoalkane, Cycloalkane, <5% n-Hexan 25 - 50, Aerosol 1, Skin Irrit. 2, Eye Irrit. 2, STOT SE 3, Asp. Tox. 1, Aquatic Chronic 2
- H222: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229: Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, aven after use.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray.
- P264: Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273: Avoid release to the environment.
- P280: Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water / …
- P304+P340: IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312: Call a POISON CENTER / doctor / … if you feel unwell.
- P332+P313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention.
- P362: Take off contaminated clothing.
- P403+P235: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405: Store locked up.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F.
- P501: Dispose of contents / container to …