Ghiant acrylic fixatives provide a protective film for drawings made with pencil, charcoal, pastel, graphite, watercolours and ink on surfaces including paper, cardboard, plaster, wood, textile, metal, stone, glass, porcelain and plastic (for ink-jet prints, however, only the Ghiant Fix Concentrate will do!). The film dries residue-free in minutes and makes your work smudge-proof. The satin matte spray adheres well, is elastic and does not tend to yellow – note that your colours will only darken a very small amount when sprayed.
Ghiant Fix Basic should be applied 2 or 3 times, Ghiant Fix Concentrate, on the other hand, only needs to be applied 1 or 2 times.
Danger, Ethanol = > 30 %, Isopropanol = 15 - 30 %, n-Butan (<0,01% Butadien -1,3) = 5 - 15 %, Propan = 5 - 15 %, Methylethylketon = < 5 %, (VOC-Wert = 97,40 % / 721,008 g/l), Cyclopentan = > 30 %, n-Butan (<0,01% Butadien -1,3) = 15 - 30 %, n-Butylacetat = 5 - 15 %, Kohlenwasserstoffe, C7-C9, n-Alkane, isoAlkanen, cyclischen = 5 - 15 %, 1-Butanol = < 5 %, (VOC-Wert = 87,20 % / 549,343 g/l), Flam. Aerosol 1, Eye Irrit. 2, Aquatic Chronic 3
- H222: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229: Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, aven after use.
- P264: Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F.