- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 9 VariantsEtichette Herma Superprint (confezione grande)from 5,80 €A4 sheets with many labels per sheet (given quantities: number of labels per sheet/sheets per package), white paper, chlorine-free bleached, label format tailored to fit 1/6'' letters, for all printers and copiers...
- 2 VariantsEtichette per indirizzi Herma, trasparentifrom 28,50 €coated polyester film with matte surface, A4 size sheets with various labels (amounts given are the number of sheets per package/number of labels per sheet), compatible with all computer laser printers and copiers...
- 7 VariantsEtichette multiuso Herma, confezione piccolafrom 1,50 €self-adhesive, firmly adhering labels on silicone carrier paper (84 x 120 mm), rectangular with rounded corners; given quantities: number of labels per package; white or coloured writing paper (approx. 80 g/m²),...
- 2 VariantsEtichette per indirizzi Herma, bianchefrom 11,90 €A4 size sheets with various labels (amounts given are the number of sheets per package/number of labels per sheet), chlorine-free bleached paper, PEFC (forest) certified label paper, acid-free, solvent-free adhesive...
- 2 VariantsCarta Herma Inkprint, qualitů foto, autoadesivafrom 14,10 €white, matte or also glossy coated ink-jet paper, chlorine-free bleached, quick drying, for all ink-jet printers (full colour prints with photo quality), solvent-free glue coating, comes in reclosable weather-proof...
- 6 VariantsEtichette Herma Superprint (confezione grande)from 12,20 €A4 sheets with many labels per sheet (given quantities: number of labels per sheet/sheets per package), white paper, chlorine-free bleached, for all printers and copiers (including colour copiers, colour laser...
- 9 VariantsCarta Herma Superprint, autoadesivafrom 11,80 €matte, chlorine-free bleached, for all PC printers and copiers (also for colour copiers, colour laser printers and multi-functional devices), solvent-free glue coating, comes in reclosable, weather-proof package
- 2 VariantsEtichette Herma Inkprint qualitů fotofrom 14,10 €A4 sheets with many labels per sheet (given quantities: number of labels per sheet/sheets per package); white ink-jet paper with matte coating, 90 g/m², chlorine-free bleached, for all ink-jet printers (full colour...
The Herma company has such an extensive range of labels that practically every need can be satisfied. In addition to the standard labels that you write on (adhesive dots and multipurpose labels), there is also a large selection of printer labels which can be used with all types of printers.
Herma print labels can be used with printers without concern because of their optimal flatness and high degree of suppleness. In order to prevent the mechanical parts of the printer coming into contact with the adhesive, the covering paper overlaps somewhat all the way around. Herma labels are continually being tested on the machines of the leading printer manufacturers with the following result: an exclusive recommendation from HP as well a certificate of quality from Epson, Oki, Xerox and many others.
To carry the complete range of Herma labels in stock would be pretty much impossible. We have therefore limited our assortment to those that are most widely used; but any other Herma article that you might require can be ordered on very short notice (usually within 24 hours). At www.herma.de you will find a well designed and easy-to-use web site displaying all the Herma products. If you find the label you want at the site, Modulor can get it for you immediately.
The labels are easy to print: label formats are already programmed into many established software solutions. Free format updates are available under www.herma.de/software.
|Great suppleness and optimal (lay)flatness provide trouble-free feeding and run-through.||The specially cut label sheets have smooth, clean edges all around thereby preventing paper dust from forming deposits.|
|The all-around protective edge protects the rollers and drum from being soiled with adhesive.||
In the climate protective packaging the labels are safe from moisture and temperature influences.