Grupo de color
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 8 VariantsPlancha de silicona, translúcida, incolorafrom 5,00 €Elongation at break: approx. 300%, Additional characteristics: without liner, hypoallergenic, electrically insulating, weather-proof, UV resistant, talc-powdered
- 6 VariantsPlancha para juntas de goma maciza, negrafrom 1,20 €material: NR-SBR (natural rubber, styrene and butadiene rubber composite)
- 8 VariantsPlancha de silicona, opaca, de colorfrom 4,00 €Hardness: approx. 60 Sh-A
- 4 VariantsEstera estriada de goma macizafrom 2,10 €NR-SBR, textured/cotton impression, without reinforcing insert, h = 3.0 mm, textural configuration lengthwise, s(pacing) = 3.0 mm, approx. 65 Sh-A
- 2 VariantsEstera acanalada de goma macizafrom 2,50 €NR-SBR, textured/cotton impression, without reinforcing insert, h = 3.0 mm, textural configuration lengthwise, Strukturabstand s = 9.0 mm, approx. 65 Sh-A
- Regupol resist rubber mat, blackfrom 9,90 €PUR bonded rubber granules, smooth/smooth, PUR-gebundenes Gummigranulat, glatt/glatt, ca. 7,3 kg/m³, weather resistant, ca. 48 Sh-A, temperature resistant from –40 to +300 °C (short term), construction...
The designation "Sh-A" or, alternatively, "Sh-D" stands for Shore Hardness, which is a scale of hardness for elastomers and plastics. In the case of softer, rubber type materials, the A scale is used, while for harder materials the D scale. The test procedure, which is standardized per DIN 53505 and DIN 7868 (German Industry Norm), consists of a tempered steel indenter, whose shape varies for the A and D scale tests, being pressed into a material with a specific force whereby the amount of penetration is measured. The measuring scale goes from 0 (complete penetration) to 100 (no penetration) - the higher the number, the harder the substance.