- Pegamentos Universales
- Pegamentos En Spray
- Barras Adhesivas
- Adhesivos para plásticos
- Pegamento de contacto
- Pegamentos Instantáneos
- Adhesivo termofusible
- Pegamentos para fotos
- Cola Vegetal
- Adhesivo de dos componentes
- Adhesivo para vidrio
- Pegamento para porcelana
- Adhesivos textiles
- Adhesivo de montaje
- Goma Arábiga
Grupo de color
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 2 VariantsPegamento en spray Aerodecorfrom 4,20 €all-purpose spray adhesive, for permanent bonding (see informaton), colourless, hazard warning: F+ extremely flammable
- Pegamento en spray 3M Photo Mountfrom 13,90 €for permanent bonding, synthetic elastomer-based, colourless, UV resistant, aging-resistant, NOT polystyrene foam compatible, pH neutral, hazard warnings: F+ extremely flammable, N dangerous for the environment
- Pegamento en spray 3M Spray Mountfrom 14,50 €for removable bondings, synthetic elastomer-based, colourles, UV resistant, aging-resistant, NOT polystyrene foam compatible, includes replacement spray nozzle (in the cap), hazard warnings: Xi irritant, F+ extremely...
- Pegamento en spray 3M Display Mountfrom 15,00 €for permanent and unvarying bonding, synthetic elastomer-based, 3-way adjustable spray nozzle, cream coloured, moisture and weather resistant, UV resistant, aging-resistant, polystyrene foam compatible, hazard...
- Pegamento en spray Weicon, extra fuertefrom 13,90 €for durable and permanent joints; adhesive based on synthetic elastomers (rubber), adjustable spray pattern, cream coloured, NOT suitable for polystyrene foam, open time (working time) 45 minutes maximum, hazard...
- Pegamento en spray Weicon, removiblefrom 13,90 €for detachable joints; adhesive based on synthetic elastomers (rubber), colourless, CANNOT be used on polystyrene foam, open time (working time) is 60 minutes maximum, hazard warning: F+ highly flammable, N dangerous...
- Pegamento en spray 3M Creativ Mountfrom 19,50 €for sticky bonding (Post-it technology), acrylate polymer-based, colourless, UV resistant, hazard warnings: Xi irritant, F+ extremely flammable, N dangerous for the environment
- Pegamento en spray Weicon, permanentefrom 13,90 €for permanent joints; adhesive based on synthetic elastomers (rubber), cream coloured, limited use on polystyrene foam possible, open time (working time) is 30 minutes maximum, hazard warning: F+ (= highly...
Applications: When gluing large areas it is often difficult to evenly distribute the adhesive everywhere before it has already begun to dry. This problem can be gotten around by using a spray glue. When evenly and thinly sprayed, it will form a coat of adhesive which will not bleed through or make paper wavy. Spray glue can be used on numerous materials: paper and cardboard, a wide variety of plastics and plastic foams (glued to themselves or on wood and metal). Typical areas of use for spray glue include mounting drawings, placards, photographs, maps and the like on solid backgrounds. Examples of substrates abound: KAPA boards, honeycomb board, thick cardboards, basic corrugated boards, Forex boards, etc.
Treatment: When mounting on smaller surfaces it is not the substrate that receives the even coat of glue but rather the object that is to be mounted. After the glue has been applied, mounting should begin on one of the short sides and the rest carefully stretched out and pressed into place. This pressing should always be done from the middle outwards as much as possible so as to avoid small bubbles forming. After that is completed, a PRESSURE ROLLER or a FELT SQUEEGEE-TYPE APPLICATOR should be employed for further flattening purposes. If, for example, you plan to glue-mount a large number of ink-jet prints on presentation boards, it is helpful to have many separate underlayers on hand because as you spray the backside of a print there will always be some overspray on the underlayer upon which you will then not be able to lay the next print.