- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 4 VariantsCoats sewing thread, linenfrom 1,40 €sewing thread, matte, 100% linen
- 112 VariantsCoats Cotton sewing thread, No. 50from 10,00 €100% cotton, medium thickness, glossy, smooth, tear-resistant, washable up to 60 C, Oeko-Tex standard, comes on plastic spool, inner diameter 7 mm
- 105 VariantsFilato Coats Duet, poliestere n. 30from 9,00 €extra strong, lustrous, smooth, extremely tear-resistant, washable to 95 °C, Oeko-Tex standard, comes on plastic spook, inner diameter 7 mm
- %249 VariantsFilato Coats Duet, poliestere n.100, bianco/nerofrom 9,00 €medium strength, lustrous, smooth, tear-resistant, elastic, washable to 95 °C, Oeko-Tex standard, comes on plastic spool, inner diameter is 7 mm
- 9 VariantsCoats Metallic sewing threadfrom 6,40 €60% polyamide, 40% metalized polyester, will not oxidize, glossy, smooth, washable up to 30 °C, not dryer-safe, comes on plastic spool with inner diameter of 7 mm
- %100 VariantsCoats Seta Reale sewing thread, silk, No. 30from 12,50 €100% silk, medium thickness, glossy, smooth, tear-resistant, washabe up to 30 °C , comes on plastic spool with 7 mm inner diameter
- 2 VariantsPrym polyamide sewing thread No. 70, transparentfrom 3,10 €100% polyamide, machine washable to 95 °C, dryer is OK, can be ironed at high temperatures, comes on sewing machine spool
- %40 VariantsCoats Seta Reale sewing thread, silk, No. 100from 12,50 €100% silk, medium thickness, glossy, smooth, tear-resistant, washabe up to 30 °C , comes on plastic spool with 7 mm inner diameter
Coats Duet No. 100 is a high-quality polyester sewing thread with a standard thickness and a high degree of tear-resistance and elasticity. It can be used for both hand and machine sewing for making all types of stitches when working on clothing (outerwear, dresses, pajamas, undergarments, lingerie, bathing suits, etc.).
Production: The exact description of Coats Duet is a 3-strand, high-tech corespun sewing thread made of polyester fibres. These fibres are wrapped around a continuous polyester filament (the core thread). The raw thread produced is subsequently dyed and singed a brilliantly glossy, smooth and extremely tear-proof sewing thread is thereby produced. Through this compact spinning process, an ideal combination of tensile strength and high elasticity is achieved and excellent sewing attributes are the result.
The thread number (here, 100), it should be noted, denotes how long a piece of thread weighing one gram will be in millimetres. This means that the thinner the thread, the higher the number in case you hadnt figured that out!