- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 12 VariantsBusta in piallaccio di carta Microwoodfrom 1,25 €material: made from real wood veneer with paper backing (white paper on the maple, brown on the cedar, cherry and walnut), Veneer thickness: approx. 0.1 mm, Grain direction: runs parallel to the second given measurement
- 6 VariantsBuste di carta trasparentefrom 0,45 €material: made from transparent paper, 100 g/m²
- 9 VariantsBusta motivo mappa, bianca, mappa internafrom 2,20 €made from 100% waste paper, ca. 100 g/m², interior printed with many colours, exterior is white. straight flap (peel and seal), window size 90 x 45 mm, glue covered with silicone paper strip
- 6 VariantsBuste da lettera Römerturm, Colambo, opacafrom 20,80 €produced from Römerturm Colambo, 100 g/m², wood free, 1.1-fold volume, aging-resistant, 100% chlorine-free bleached pulp (TCF), inside grey, straight flap (self-adhesive)
- 3 VariantsBusta motivo mappa, colorata, mappa esternafrom 3,20 €made from 100% waste paper, ca. 100 g/m², interior is white, exterior printed with many colours, straight flap (peel and seal), window size 90 x 45 mm, glue covered with silicone paper strip
- 4 VariantsBuste di carta pergaminafrom 0,40 €produced from glassine paper, translucent, colourless, 60 g/m² (DIN long 80 g/m²), wood free, from 100% cellulose, glossy (high satin), pointed lengthwise flap (adhesive needs moisture)
- 27 VariantsBuste lunghe Artoz 1001 C6 non foderate, coloratefrom 1,70 €produced from Artoz paper, 100 g/m², solid colour, contains rags, wood free, naturally sized (resin size in pH neutral range), ribbed, watermark (Artoz logo), contact adhesive, suitable for laser, ink-jet and...
- 8 VariantsBuntbox Colour Mailerfrom 3,30 €envelope made of recycled fine paperboard, ca 350 g, solid colour, matte, stamped, sold individually, flat when delivered, round flap on the long side, given measurements are approx. exterior dimensions of the...
- 6 VariantsBusta standard, autoadesivafrom 1,10 €produced with offset paper ca. 70 g/m², printed interior, straight flap on the long side (press seal)
- 27 VariantsBuste lunghe Artoz 1001 non foderate, coloratefrom 2,30 €produced from Artoz paper, 100 g/m², solid colour, contains rags, wood free, naturally sized (resin size in pH neutral range), ribbed, watermark (Artoz logo), contact adhesive, suitable for laser, ink-jet and...
- 12 VariantsBusta Cromático,- Ca., coloratafrom 1,10 €produced from Cromatico,-Ca. transparent paper, coloured, 100 g/m², translucent, solid colour, wood free, from 100% cellulose, smooth, straight flap (peel and seal)
- 6 VariantsRivoli stationery envelopes, DIN, longfrom 5,70 €Attributes: wet bonding
- 6 VariantsRivoli stationery envelopes DIN C6from 4,30 €Attributes: wet bonding
- 5 VariantsBusta Khadi in carta di stracci, biancafrom 9,60 €made from Khadi rag paper, white, handmade, 100% cotton fibres, 100 g/m², lightly rough surface, surface is sized, acid-free (pH = 7.0), straight flap with deckle edge
- 27 VariantsBuste lunghe Artoz 1001 C4 non foderate, coloratefrom 4,00 €produced from Artoz paper, 100 g/m², solid colour, contains rags, wood free, naturally sized (resin size in pH neutral range), ribbed, watermark (Artoz logo), contact adhesive, suitable for laser, ink-jet and...
- 27 VariantsBuste lunghe Artoz 1001 C5 non foderate, coloratefrom 3,50 €
- 18 VariantsBuste Artoz 1001 C7 non foderate, coloratefrom 1,85 €
- 27 VariantsBuste lunghe Artoz 1001 B6 non foderate, coloratefrom 2,60 €
- 27 VariantsBuste quadrate Artoz 1001, non foderate, coloratefrom 3,55 €
- 2 VariantsBuste da lettera Valentinoise Gmundfrom 0,65 €produced from Gmund Valentinoise paper, 110 g/m², solid colour, 100% virgin fibre, chlorine- and acid-free, pH neutral, aging-resistant, both sides with linen texture, straight flap (self-adhesive)
- Busta standard, gommatafrom 2,40 €produced with offset paper ca. 70 g/m², printed interior, pointed flap on the long side (gummed)
Envelopes are usually available with three different types of seals. In order to avoid any confusion, here is a short explanation of the most used terms:
- A gummed envelope has a strip of gum on the flap that is activated by moisture (licking).
- A press seal envelope is closed by folding down a flap and pressing the two strips of glue together. No moisture is required.
- Peel and seal envelopes are closed by removing the strip that covers the adhesive on the flap and pressing the flap into place.
|Gummed||Press seal||Peel and seal|
What is the difference between envelopes on the one hand and mailers on the other? An envelope on which the flap is on the short side is called a mailer; if the straight or pointed flap is on the long side it is called an envelope.
The most common sizes of envelopes are as follows:
DIN C6 114 x 162 mm
DIN B6 125 x 176 mm
DIN long 110 x 220 mm
DIN C6/5* 114 x 229 mm
*somewhat larger and more easily machine-filled than DIN long
Size and position of the DIN window: The size of the window is 45 x 90 mm and its position on the broad format version is on the left (flap at the top) with a 15 mm margin from the top and 20 mm margin from the left side.
Because the post office is constantly changing the maximum size and limitation parameters, we refer you here to the hopefully always current Deutsche Post webpage: www.deutschepost.de. There you can also consult the German post office postage calculator (only in German although some info in English can be found on the Internet).
Similar webpages for other countries can be easily found in the Internet