- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- Foglio di carta da pacco, marronefrom 0,50 €sulphate mixed paper from 100% recovered paper (pre-consumer)
- 2 VariantsCarta da pacco, rotolo piccolo, marronefrom 3,80 €
- Carta oleata senza tramafrom 1,00 €brown, water-repellent impregnated sulphate mixed paper
- Carta oleata con tramafrom 2,50 €brown-orange, water-repellent impregnated sulphate mixed paper
- Rotolo carta da mascheratura, marronefrom 6,10 €100% waste paper, th = 0.15 mm
- Ribbed packing paper, sheet, staff lines patternfrom 0,80 €Natron blended paper made from almost 100% waste paper (pre-consumer), one side is smooth
- 2 VariantsPacking paper, large rolls, brownfrom 59,00 €sulphate mixed paper from 100% recovered paper (pre-consumer), close ribbed
Wrapping paper is a stable and strong inexpensive paper that is primarily used for packaging purposes. It is made from different kinds of raw materials, among which is recovered paper as is the case with the so-called natron mixed paper. Mixed paper is paper that in partially made from recycled paper and has, as a result of the damaged fibres that come from the recovered paper, less tensile strength.
Wrapping paper with especially high tensile strength is called Kraft paper or natron paper. They are made from fresh, and usually unbleached, pulp which is the result of a sulphate process whereby wood cuttings are boiled in a caustic natron lye solution and the resulting long fibres are what are responsible for the papers strength. For this reason these special wrapping paper types are not only use for packaging but are also used in the production of corrugated board, honeycomb board and book cover paper as well.