Grupo de color
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 45 VariantsSnooploop opaque mailer, coloured, glossyfrom 0,50 €Material: metallized polyester film, Thickness: 0,1 mm, Given dimensions: inner width x height (outer width x height) when envelope closed, , Further information: straight flap (self-adhesive), opening and adhesive strip on side first mentioned
- 3 VariantsSobre bolsa de envío Suprawell, marrónfrom 0,60 €made from micro-corrugated board (outer layer 1: brown testliner 100 g/m; fluting layer: corrugating medium 90 g/m², outer layer 2: brown testliner 100 g/m²), self-sealing flap on the short side, opens by...
- %14 VariantsSnooploop transparent, coloured, glossyfrom 0,30 €metallised polyester film, s = 0.1 mm, given dimensions: width x height inside (width x height outside) with closed envelope, straight flap (self-adhesive), opening and adhesive strip on the side first mentioned
- 3 VariantsSobre bolsa de envío Toppac, blancofrom 0,55 €made out of white/grey duplex board UD2, 500-550 g/m², self-sealing, opens at perforation, variable filling height, max. 20 mm; weight: 52 g (DIN A5), 97 g (DIN A4), 175 g (DIN A3); given dimensions: approx....
- 4 VariantsSobres bolsas postales de papel cristalfrom 0,30 €produced from glassine paper, translucent, colourless, 50 g/m² (DIN C6) or 60 g/m² (DIN C5), wood free, from 100% cellulose, glossy (high satin), straight widthwise flap (adhesive needs moisture)
- 5 VariantsSnooploop, transparent, colourless, glossyfrom 0,50 €polyester film, s = 0.1 mm, given dimensions: width x height inside (width x height outside) with closed envelope, straight flap (self-adhesive), opening and adhesive strip on the side first mentioned
- 13 VariantsBolsa acolchada plástico burbujas, tira siliconafrom 1,40 €made out of white or, alternatively, brown recycled paper, ca. 90 g/m² and PE air bubble film, straight flap on the short side (peel and seal), with tear thread in the flap, given dimensions: outer measurements...
- 2 VariantsBolsa con fuelle, cierre adh. con tira de siliconafrom 1,90 €made from white or brown natron paper (for grammatures, see info text), gusset width 40 mm, straight flap on the short side (peel and seal)
- 6 VariantsBolsa estándar, autoadhesivafrom 1,00 €made from white offset paper printed with colour on the inside or from brown natron paper (for grammatures, see info text), straight flap on the short side (press seal)
- 6 VariantsBolsita para muestras, papel natrón, marrón clarofrom 2,00 €natron paper, 120 g/m², exterior side is smooth, block bottom bag (with side folds), glued on one side and at bottom, opening flap is grooved and has a hole, can be fastened with brass fasteners or split pins,...
- 2 VariantsSobres bolsas postales, de papel transparentefrom 0,80 €produced from transparent paper, 100 g/m², translucent, colourless (white), wood free, from 100% cellulose, smooth, straight widthwise flap (peel and seal)
- 4 VariantsBolsa estándar, cierre adh. con tira de siliconafrom 1,20 €made from white offset paper with colour print on the inside or brown natron paper (for grammatures, see info text), straight flap on short side (peel and seal)
- 3 VariantsBolsa de mapas, de color, mapa cara exteriorfrom 5,90 €made from 100% waste paper, ca. 100 g/m², interior is white, exterior printed with many colours, straight flap (peel and seal), window size 90 x 55 mm, position of window on the tall format is on the left with a 57...
- 4 VariantsBolsa con dorso de cartón, cierre tira de siliconafrom 2,50 €made from white offset paper printed with colour on the interior or, alternatively, from brown natron paper (for grammatures, see info text) and grey board, th = ca. 0.5 mm, straight flap on the short side (peel and...
- 12 VariantsBolsa de mapas, blanca, mapa cara interiorfrom 3,80 €made from 100% waste paper, ca. 100 g/m², interior printed with many colours, exterior is white, straight flap (peel and seal), window size 90 x 55 mm, position of window on the tall format is on the left with a 57...
- Bolsa Tyvek, cierre adhesivo con tira de siliconafrom 0,95 €made of DuPont Tyvek, opaque, white, 54 g/m², straight flap on the short side, given dimensions: approx. overall dimensions (w x l)
Envelopes are usually available with three different types of seals. In order to avoid any confusion, here is a short explanation of the most used terms:
- A gummed envelope has a strip of gum on the flap that is activated by moisture (licking).
- A press seal envelope is closed by folding down a flap and pressing the two strips of glue together. No moisture is required.
- Peel and seal envelopes are closed by removing the strip that covers the adhesive on the flap and pressing the flap into place.
What is the difference between envelopes on the one hand and mailers on the other? An envelope on which the flap is on the short side is called a mailer; if the straight or pointed flap is on the long side it is called an envelope.
The most common sizes of mailers are as follows:
DIN C5 162 x 229 mm
DIN B5 176 x 250 mm
DIN C4 229 x 324 mm
DIN B4 250 x 353 mm
DIN E4 280 x 400 mm
Size and position of the DIN window:
DIN C5, B5:
The size of the window is 45 x 90 mm and its position when the mailer is horizontal is on the left (flap on the right) with a 60 mm margin from the bottom and 20 mm margin from the left side.
The size of the window in 55 x 90 mm and its position when the mailer is upright (flap at the top) is on the left side with a 212 mm margin from the bottom and a 20 mm margin from the left.
Because the post office is constantly changing the maximum size and limitation parameters, we refer you here to the hopefully always current Deutsche Post webpage: www.deutschepost.de. There you can also consult the German post office postage calculator (only in German although some info in English can be found on the Internet).
Similar webpages for other countries can be easily found in the Internet