- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 3 VariantsHojas múltiples segmentadas estándaresfrom 1,20 €come in translucent plastic case
- Cutter Ecobra para hojas de 9 mm, plateadofrom 3,95 €silver aluminium handle with chromed steel clip, unrestricted feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide
- 2 VariantsEcobra metal cutter, silverfrom 3,50 €Material: full metal housing, steel blade, Colour: silver, Attributes: metal cutter guide, notched slider, auto lock, Configuration: with hole for hanging, clip and breakoff device
- 2 VariantsCutter retráctil hojas 9/18mm, cargador automáticofrom 4,70 €grey plastic handle with black gummed grip zone, slide brake, notched feeder with auto-stop function, blade in metal guide, magazine with blades in handle which can be automatically reloaded
- 3 VariantsCutter rotatorio Olfa RTY-1/G 28from 6,90 €yellow plastic handle, blade protection, round blade ø 28 mm
- 3 VariantsCutter corta-círculos NT C 1500from 6,10 €white plastic with metal workings, includes protective cap for the blade and a guide line template
- Olfa SVR-2 utility knife, 9 mm bladesfrom 9,90 €Body: stainless steel handle and clip, Stepped feed: with Auto-Stop, Package contents: cutter with blade, 2 replacement blades, Packaging: blister pack
- Cutter retráctil para hojas de 18 mm, con tornillofrom 4,10 €plastic handle with cushioned grip, notched feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide, snap-off aid
- Cutter retráctil Olfa NOL-1 para hojas de 18 mmfrom 10,90 €yellow soft-grip plastic handle (anti-slip), notched feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide
- 2 VariantsCutter para vidrio acrílico Olfa PC-Lfrom 4,90 €yellow plastic handle, retractable blade, built-in room in the handle with two spare blades
- 2 VariantsCutter retráctil para hojas 9/18 mm, auto-bloqueofrom 2,50 €plastic handle with clip (only 9 mm cutter), notched feeder, blade in metal guide
- Cutter Olfa nž. 300 para hojas de 9 mmfrom 7,90 €yellow plastic handle, notched feeder, positioning lock screw, blade in metal guide
- Cutter retráctil para hojas 9 mm, chapa de acerofrom 2,00 €nickel-plated sheet steel with plastic clip, notched feeder
- Cutter rotatorio Ecobra, p. diestros y siniestrosfrom 8,90 €ergonomic plastic handle, rubberized (black, anti-slip), blade and guide can be changed to opposite side for left-handers, pull-off blade protection, 45 mm diameter round blade, hanging hole
- Cutter retráctil Olfa L5-AL, para hojas de 18 mmfrom 13,90 €yellow, impact-resistant ABS plastic handle with black Soft-Grip insert (acid and acetone resistant), notched (lock-in) feed mechanism, auto-lock blade positioner, stainless steel blade channel, built-in hard metal...
- 2 VariantsCutter rotatorio NT RO 1000 GPfrom 6,40 €matte silver aluminium handle, rotating blade protector, round blade ø 45 mm
- 2 VariantsCutter giratorio Pen Knife C-609from 6,90 €black plastic handle with red clip, swiveling blade head, protective cap, blade holder in handle
- 2 VariantsCutter-compás corta-círculos C-101from 3,95 €red and black plastic, printed scale for radius and diameter, blade holder, includes protective cap for blade and needle and a slip-proof disc used for avoiding punctures in the middle of a disc cut-out, for circles...
- 2 VariantsCutter Olfa Top Sheet TS-1from 4,90 €cream white plastic handle, fully retractable blade, hinged magazine with 2 replacement blades in the handle
- Cuchillo Olfa Touch Knife TK-4from 2,90 €plastic handle, automatic blade retraction, various colours
- Cutter retr. Olfa PL-1, hojas 18 mm, carg. autom.from 24,90 €yellow, impact-resistant ABS plastic handle; notched (lock-in) feed mechanism, auto-lock blade positioner, stainless steel blade channel with locking screw, blade magazine with replacement blades in the handle for...
- Raspador Ecobrafrom 1,90 €handle made of black ABS plastic, replacable and fully retractable trapezoid blade (l = 60 mm), with hanging hole
- Cutter retráctil Stanley Fatmax 10-421, hojas 18mmfrom 14,90 €metal handle painted yellow, blade guide is stainless steel, notched feeder, self-locking blade carriage, fastening clip is stainless steel
- Hojas trapezoidales Ecobrafrom 3,40 €tool steel, can be used in two directions
- Hojas múltiples segmentadas Stanleyfrom 4,60 €come in plastic case, made from tool steel (highest quality)
- Cutter para moqueta Ecobra, hojas trapezoidalesfrom 4,90 €two-piece cast aluminium handle with black plastic jacket (soft touch varnish), sliding feeder with one-handed blade positioning
- Cutter plegable Stanley, para hojas trapezoidalesfrom 19,00 €black anodized aluminium handle, blade guide is stainless steel, notched feeder, self-locking blade carriage, pocket clip is stainless steel
- 2 VariantsCutter retráctil Stanley Interlock, hojas 9/18 mmfrom 7,90 €cast steel handle painted silver-grey, notched feeder, blade can be located in position by means of a set wheel
- 2 VariantsHojas múltiples segmentadas Olfa Excel Blackfrom 5,90 €come in black plastic case, made with tool steel (highest quality)
- 2 VariantsHojas múltiples segmentadas Olfafrom 3,90 €come in yellow plastic case, made from tool steel (highest quality)
Cutters with snap-off blades are not only indispensable tools in the realm of model making because their ever renewed and sharp blades can also make clean cuts through all sorts of other materials.
The larger cutters (for 18 mm blades) are best used for cutting thicker cardboards, plastic foils and films, thinner wood slats and mouldings, thin metal sheets or carpets. Cutters with 9 mm blades are usually used for cutting paper, cardboard or thin plastic foils or films.
You can only cut exact corners in a flat material if you make separate cuts for each leg of the corner (that means, for every rectangle, 8 separate cuts must be made). In order to make straight cuts, care must be taken that the cutter remains at the same angle during the entire path of the cut. The cut edges will be all the more smooth in direct proportion to how flat the blade is as it passes through the material. It is particularly important to have the blade as flat as possible when cutting KAPA or RIGID FOAM SHEETS, because these types of material will crumble fairly easily. It is in such cases that cutters with snap-off blades really display their worth because for these kind of cuts the blades can be pulled out of the handle to the appropriate length.