- Pegamentos Universales
- Pegamentos En Spray
- Barras Adhesivas
- Adhesivos para plásticos
- Pegamento de contacto
- Pegamentos Instantáneos
- Adhesivo termofusible
- Pegamentos para fotos
- Cola Vegetal
- Adhesivo de dos componentes
- Adhesivo para vidrio
- Pegamento para porcelana
- Adhesivos textiles
- Adhesivo de montaje
- Goma Arábiga
Grupo de color
- Precio creciente
- Precio decreciente
- 3 VariedadesPegamento inst. Weicon VA 100, viscosidad mediafrom 3,40 €ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive, sets colourlessly, begins adhering after 5 - 60 seconds, hazard warning: Xi irritant
- 2 VariedadesPegamento inst. Weicon VA 8312, viscosidad bajafrom 4,20 €ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive, sets colourlessly, begins adhering after 2 - 60 seconds, hazard warning: Xi irritant
- 2 VariedadesPegamento inst. Weicon VA 1500, viscosidad altafrom 4,20 €ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive, sets colourlessly, begins adhering after 5 - 120 seconds, hazard warning: Xi irritant
- Spray acelerador para cianoacrilatos Weiconfrom 10,90 €inductor (catalyst) for all commercial super glues, colourless, hazard warnings: Xi irritant, F+ extremely flammable, N dangerous for the environment
- Pegamento instantáneo Uhu super minis 3 x 1 gfrom 4,90 €cyanacrylate glue, thin fluid, colourless when dry, plastic storage box with safety fastener, hazard warning: Xi irritant
- Pegamento instantáneo Weicon VA 2500 HTfrom 12,90 €ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive, sets colourlessly, begins adhering after approx. 25 - 100 seconds, hazard warning: Xi irritant
- Pegamento inst. Weicon VA 1460, eflorescencia bajafrom 10,00 €alkoxy cyanoacrylate adhesive, low viscosity, weak smelling, sets colourlessly, begins adhering after approx. 10 - 150 seconds, hazard warning: Xi irritant
- Weicon Contact-Primerfrom 12,90 €cyanoacrylate adhesive pretreatment for "unglueable" or difficult to glue plastics such as PP and PE, hazard warnings: Xn harmful, F highly flammable, N dangerous for the environment
- Pattex Plastix superglue kitfrom 6,90 €Contents of set: 2 g adhesive + 4 ml activator , Colour: colourless, transparent
- Masilla de relleno en polvo Weiconfrom 4,90 €light filler, glass-hard, white
Attributes: Super Glue bonds are resistant to the usual chemicals but especially so against water, oil, benzene, alcohol, weathering and UV rays this applies in conditions involving a range of temperatures between -50 and +85 °C (Weicon VA 2500 HT even as high as +135 °C). A basic rule can be stated thus: the lower the viscosity of the super glue the quicker it works. If it is to be stored for a longer time, it should be kept cold (e.g. in the refrigerator) in order to prevent it from losing its reaction capability.
Applications: Super glues are one component, reactive adhesives which are mostly made up of ethyl ester-based cyanoacrylate that will harden and set when exposed to moisture in the air (polymerization). This process usually only takes a few seconds and thereby creates bonds with extraordinary strength. It is mostly used for small and even tiny bonds that are secure and quickly made. They bond almost every material (plastic, synthetic and natural rubber, metal, wood, leather, glass, ceramics), regardless of whether porous or not or hard or soft. In the case of the problematic plastics PE and PP, good results can be attained with the help of a POLY PRIMER. Pure super glue is, as a rule, not suitable for bridging larger gaps. Together with a filler (like baking soda), however, it can be used to bridge even wide gaps.
Treatment: A clean and dry surface is important for a good bond; very smooth surfaces should be roughed up before application. One drop of adhesive suffices for about a 3 to 5 cm² area. Super glue should only be applied to one of the surfaces to be bonded and it should not exceed a coat thickness of 0.2 mm because otherwise you cannot be sure that it will cure all the way through. In order to avoid the production of stress in large area bonds it is advisable to only apply the super glue in dots. If, in the case of a thick application, low temperatures or extremely low air moisture, the glue only hardens slowly, the reaction can be accelerated by using the ACTIVATOR SPRAY. Surfaces with an alkaline reaction (pH < 7) accelerate the through-hardening, those with an acidic reaction (pH > 7) slow it down and can, in extreme cases, stop it all together.
Important: When working with cyanoacrylate adhesives, a general concern for safety is recommended because they not only will glue your workpieces but your hand as well and a strong bond at that! In view of this, the tubes and bottles must, without exception, be kept out of the reach of children!