Grupo de color
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 28 VariantsLibro de esbozos y proyectosfrom 4,50 €cream white drawing paper, rough, wood and acid free, chlorine-free bleached, thread stitch binding, flush fitting book cover from unlaminated 2 mm thick bookbinding grey board; straight, coloured linen spine
- 7 VariantsCuaderno espiral para esbozos, tapa de cartón grisfrom 5,50 €cream white drawing paper, rough, wood and acid free, chlorine-free bleached, round punch holes, black metal spiral binding ø 25.4 mm, overlaying book cover from stiff, 2 mm thick grey board
- 5 VariantsCuaderno de espiral para esbozos Flexi, negrofrom 7,40 €high volume drawing paper, acid-free, metal spiral binding ø 22 mm, glossy, embossed black book cover
- 3 VariantsJanus sketchbook for markersfrom 9,00 €white drawing paper, rough, wood-free, acid-free, chlorine-free bleached, thread binding, very basic cover made of 2 mm thick, untreated bookbinder greyboard, has grey linen spine
- 7 VariantsLibro de esbozos Cachet Classic, negrofrom 6,00 €top drawing paper, acid-free, thread stitch binding, black cardboard cover, clad with semi-glossy paper with leather texture
- Libro de esbozos All Mediafrom 10,10 €natural white paper, smooth, acid-free, aging-resistant (ISO 9706), chlorine-free bleached, thread binding, cover is sturdy cardboard, laminated with paper that is embossed with a course cloth pattern.
- 23 VariantsLibro de esbozos con forro de Efalinfrom 7,90 €cream white drawing paper, rough, wood and acid free, chlorine-free bleached, thread stitch binding, coloured cardboard cover, scratch-resistant, wipeable, clad with Efalin paper with natural look, round spine
- 3 VariantsLibro de esbozos O-Check Designfrom 9,00 €greyish white recycling paper, wood-free, acid-free, rough, 80 g/m², glue binding, book cover is grey paperboard (inner side is brown), taped with book gauze
- 6 VariantsLibro de esbozos Moleskinefrom 12,90 €chamois coloured drawing board, matte, thread stitch binding, bookmark ribbon, rigid cardboard cover covered in coloured Moleskine paper, flat black rubber cord fastener in the colour of the cover, with cardboard...
- 3 VariantsLibro de esbozos Vang Primo, negrofrom 7,20 €good drawing paper, acid-free, thread stitch binding, black cardboard cover, clad with matte paper with linen texture
- 5 VariantsLibro de esbozos Bindewerk, con goma-cierrefrom 8,50 €white matte paper, wood free, with perforations, thread stitch binding, black imitation leather covered cardboard cover, black linen spine, coloured elastic band fastener, groove for the band cut into the paper
- 4 VariantsDaler-Rowney Simply sketchbook, spiral bindingfrom 1,50 €Material: black cardboard cover with natural white 100 g/m² drawing paper, Binding: spiral, Number of sheets: 54 sheets, Attributes: matte, acid-free, removable sheets
- 3 VariantsMolotow One4all Professional Artbookfrom 19,90 €bright white layout paper, lightfast and age-resistant, smooth, dimensional stability, markers will not bleed through the paper
- 2 VariantsLibro Leporello Moleskinefrom 12,90 €cream white drawing board, matte, rigid cardboard cover covered in black Moleskine paper, flat black rubber cord fastener, with cardboard pocket
- Libro de esbozos Sulek, bicolorfrom 23,20 €rough, cream coloured drawing paper, acid-free, thread stitch binding, coloured cardboard cover pasted over with matte paper, coloured linen spine
- 2 VariantsLibro de esbozos Draft, amarmoladofrom 11,00 €white drawing paper, smooth, perforated, bookbinding screws, matte cardboard cover laminated with black/light grey cloud effect paper, spine covered with black fabric tape, removable inner block with glue binding
- 4 VariantsDaler-Rowney Ebony sketchbook, black with spiralfrom 9,70 €Drawing board: black, 180 g/m², Attributes: matte, acid-free, Content: 40 sheets, Cover: uncoated black paperboard with linen texture, th = 1.5 mm, protrudes over contents
- 2 VariantsLibro chino de esbozos, panoramafrom 9,20 €cream white paper, rough, doubled over and glued at the (zig-zag) folds, cardboard cover pasted over with patterned Chinese brokade, with verticle labelling field, 2 x 20 sheets (joined at the folds)
The books that we have on offer display fine craftsmanship and are not at all comparable to the cheap versions that are so often found on the market. When buying a sketchbook, be sure to check for the number of pages, keeping in mind that often the number of sides is given instead (number of sides = the number of pages multiplied by 2).
For all of our sketchbooks and booklets the size dimensions will be given as width x height.