Masilla de modelar
Grupo de color
+ show more
€ a €
40 article / 160 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 5 VariantsFormcard meltable bio-plasticfrom 6,90 €
- 2 VariantsPlastilina para moldeadofrom 6,90 €Scope: for working in conjunction with interlinking silicone additives (non-inhibiting)
- 3 VariantsGranulado termoplástico de modelar Modulorfrom 3,60 €material: granules, polyurethane elastomer, Pearl size: approx. 3 mm, Hazard warnings: none
- 5 VariantsWorbla´s Finest Art modeling material sheetfrom 5,00 €cellulose-polyester composite, light brown and opaque, th = 1 mm, ca. 1100 g/m², can be thermoplasically shaped any number of times, one side is coated with a thermoplastic adhesive (smooth, semi-matte surface)...
- 11 VariantsPlastilina estándar, de colorfrom 3,70 €product: handicraft plasticine
- Super Sculpeyfrom 13,80 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant
- 7 VariantsGoma de silicona Sugru, autotemplantefrom 8,50 €material: air curing, silicone elastomer-based Formerol modelling clay, Hazard warnings: none
- Arcilla Mars Clay estándar, marrónfrom 22,90 €material: non-drying modelling clay made from wax, fillers and pigments, Handling: can be worked with from 15 C° to 25 °C, Pre-heating temperature: 55 °C to 60 °C
- Masilla de modelar Keramiplastfrom 5,60 €air-dried, comes in air-tight PE foil
- Super Sculpey Firmfrom 16,60 €product: oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C)
- 2 VariantsVaraform Gazefrom 15,80 €Product description: translucent, closed surface coated cotton mesh, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1-2 min, processing time: 2-3 min
- 5 VariantsWorbla's Transpa Art modelling sheetsfrom 5,00 €Product description: thermoplastic polyester, Colour: colourless, transparent, Thickness: ca. 0,8 mm, Density: ca. 1000 g/m²
- InDeClay ligero, gris clarofrom 18,40 €material: non-drying modelling clay made from binding agents (microwax among others), fillers (zinc stearate, magnesium and micro hollow ...
- 6 VariantsMasilla de modelar Fimo Air Basic, de colorfrom 3,35 €air-drying modelling clay, comes in airtight aluminium-PE composite foil (2 x 1000 g packages including a reclosable plastic storage box)
- Arcilla TecClay ligera, marrón clarafrom 15,10 €product: non-drying modelling clay, material: with binding agents (microwax among others), fillers (zinc stearate, magnesium and micro hollow globules among others) and dyes
- 2 VariantsVaraform heavyfrom 16,20 €cotton mesh material with permeable coating, square mesh (app. 4.0 x 4.0), spacing between holes app. 2.5, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3 minutes,...
- 3 VariantsSuper Sculpey Living Dollfrom 14,80 €product: oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C)
- 2 VariantsVaraform lightfrom 15,40 €cotton mesh material with permeable coating, rectangular mesh (app. 4.0 x 7.0), spacing between holes app. 2.0, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3...
- Pasta de modelar Gedeofrom 7,50 €non-siccative modeling and moulding material, wax based, reusable as often as you want
- Polvo para papel machéfrom 2,40 €cellulose pulp, air-dried, comes in plastic bag
- 13 VariantsMasilla de modelar Fimo Soft, de colorfrom 2,20 €oven-hardening modelling material (30 minutes at 110 °C), lightfast, readily kneadable, colours can be intermixed with one another and with Fimo Classic and Fimo Effect, comes in foil package
- Masilla reparadora de resina de epoxi Weiconfrom 23,20 €product: 2 component epoxy resin modelling clay, End state: hardens to green colour, Working life: approx. 20-40 min., hazard warnings: Xi irritant
- Original Sculpey, whitefrom 13,50 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant, miscible
- 15 VariantsCera de abeja moldeable Stockmarfrom 1,60 €th = 6 mm, rich in pigments, with pure beeswax, corresponds to European Safety Norm (Toy Safety) EN71 (see info), for colour sorting of each set see info
- 10 VariantsPlastilina p. películas animación Model'Art, colorfrom 31,50 €high quality thermoplastic “animation clay, thermostable up to bis 55 °C , water-resistant, lightfast, extra fine texture, conforms to the EU toy guidelines (DIN EN 71), comes in foil package
- 2 VariantsMasilla de modelar Gedeofrom 7,00 €air-drying, has synthetic binders, does not crack as it dries, curing time is 4 to 5 days (can be shortened by use of a microwave over), after opening must be stored in moist cloth and enclosed in a tightly closed...
- Plastilina estándar, surtidos variosfrom 5,50 €made from calcium carbonate, paraffin wax, white mineral oil and pigment colours, will not dry out, stays soft and workable
- Barra masilla reparadora epoxi Weicon, aluminiofrom 8,40 €2 component epoxy resin modelling material, embedded with aluminium, cures to aluminium colours, working life approx. 4 minutes, curing time approx. 30 minutes, temperature-resistant from -50 to +120 °C,...
- 3 VariantsMasilla de modelar Fimo Air Natural, de colorfrom 4,90 €air-drying modelling material made of natural raw materials, comes in airtight aluminium-PE composite foil package
- 10 VariantsMasilla de modelar Fimo Effect, de colorfrom 2,20 €oven-hardening modelling material (30 minutes at 110 °C), lightfast, readily kneadable, colours can be intermixed with one another and with Fimo Soft and Fimo Classic, comes in foil package
- Barra masilla reparadora epoxi Weicon, aguafrom 8,40 €2 component epoxy resin modelling material, embedded with ceramic, cures to white colour, working life approx. 15 minutes, curing time approx. 60 minutes, temperature-resistant from -50 to +120 °C, re-closeable,...
- Plastilina luminiscentefrom 4,50 €handicrafts plasticine, bright yellow, phosphorescent (noctilucent)
- 4 VariantsKit-juego de plastilinasfrom 1,70 €made of microcrystalline waxes, pure paraffin oil and mineral fillers, food safe, conforms to EN71 toy safey norms, approved by consumer advocates Öku-Test (ecological test) and Spiel Gut (play well)
- 24 VariantsFimo Professional modelling clay, colouredfrom 3,35 €Product: oven hardening modelling clay (20-30 minutes at 110°C), Packaging: reclosable foil packaging
- 2 VariantsStockmar modelling beeswax setfrom 9,50 €th = 6 mm, rich in pigments, made with pure beeswax, conforms to European Safety Norm EN 71 (toy safety; see info), for assorted colours in each set see info
- Air-cured mould making compoundfrom 5,70 €Product description: very soft and exact mould making compound, Attributes: air-drying, Colour: skin colour (caucasian)
view more articles