Modellismo e costruzioni
+ show more
€ a €
205 article / 1009 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 8 VariantsFigure-dettaglio Preiser, bianche nn dipinte 1:200from 4,30 €
- 60 VariantsLatifoglie incisefrom 1,70 €telaio: ottone inciso, Caratteristiche: immerso e floccato, Dimensioni: la misura indicata è quella dell'altezza approssimativa dell'albero
- 5 VariantsFormcard meltable bio-plasticfrom 6,90 €Material: Thermoplastic bioplastic, Dimensions: card: 2,5 x 55 x 85 mm
- 3 VariantsGranulato termoplastico per modellare Modulorfrom 3,60 €white granules, pearl-sized (about 3 mm), polyutethane elastome, melting point ca. 60 °C, specific weight 1,2 g/cm²; hazardous warning: none
- 9 VariantsFigure-dettaglio Preiser, bianche nn dipinte 1:100from 4,30 €polystyrene, matte
- 2 VariantsPlastilina per modellarefrom 6,90 €sulphur-free, for working in conjunction with interlinking silicone additives (non-inhibiting), comes in foil package
- 3 VariantsAchillea millefolium, coloratafrom 5,90 €large flower tops
- 5 VariantsWorbla´s Finest Art modeling material sheetfrom 5,00 €cellulose-polyester composite, light brown and opaque, th = 1 mm, ca. 1100 g/m², can be thermoplasically shaped any number of times, one side is coated with a thermoplastic adhesive (smooth, semi-matte surface)...
- 11 VariantsPlastilina standard, coloratafrom 3,70 €„handicraft plasticine“, comes in foil package
- 9 VariantsFigure-dettaglio Preiser, bianche nn dipinte 1:50from 9,30 €polystyrene, matte
- 4 VariantsAlpa Sil EH 10:1from 10,50 €addition-crosslinked precison silicone rubber mould material, medium soft (26 - 28 Sh-A), highly elastic, good mechanical stability, low viscosity (pours well), cures to an opaque light blue colour, mixing ratio of...
- 14 VariantsMuschio islandese, morbido, coloratofrom 2,10 €in PE bag
- Argilla Mars Clay standard, marronefrom 22,90 €non-drying modelling clay made from wax, fillers and pigments, can be worked with from 15 C° to 25 °C, tear-proof, polishes up well, odorless, homogenized (no air bubbles), forms hard surface and stable edges,...
- 4 VariantsResina acrilica laminatura/stampiAcrylstal Primafrom 26,60 €two component water-based acrylic resin system for casting, laminating and coating, for interior as well as protected exterior spaces, hard (81-83 Sh-D hardness), impact resistant, odourless, material is opaque white...
- 10 VariantsTappetino erboso Nochfrom 2,60 €kraft paper, flocked with close-cropped synthetic fibre flock, shrink-wrapped in plastic film
- 4 VariantsResina rapida poliuretano per stampi PUR G 27from 20,50 €2 component quick casting resin, without fillers, hard (approx. 70 Sh.D), highly impact-resistant, very low viscosity (pours extremely well), a substantial amount of fillers can be added, odorless, cures to an opaque...
- Super Sculpeyfrom 13,80 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant
- 4 VariantsResina rapida poliuretano per stampi PUR G26from 21,50 €2 component quick casting resin, without fillers, hard (approx. 70 Sh.D), highly impact-resistant, very low viscosity (pours very well), a substantial amount of fillers can be added, cures to an opaque beige-brown...
- 2 VariantsAlginato universale per stampifrom 8,80 €quick-setting powered casting material, made from algae extracts, little mechanical stability, high viscosity (does not pour), odorless, cures to an opaque brown colour, mixing ratio of powder to water is 1:2,...
- 7 VariantsGomma siliconica autoindurente Sugrufrom 8,50 €air curing, hand-formable rubber based on the silicone elastomer Formerol, self-adhering, after curing is permanently flexible (Shore A -hardness is 70 Sh), the colours can be mixed among themselves, odourless,...
- 2 VariantsPolvere di gesso tipo ceramica Artestonefrom 8,30 €high quality casting powder, mixing ratio of powder to water is 4:1, working life: 8-10 minutes, curing time: approx. 30 min., expansion: 0.3%, surface hardness (cured): >300 N/mm², 1000 g powder result in 600 ml...
- Pasta per modellare Keramiplastfrom 5,60 €air-dried, comes in air-tight PE foil
- 4 VariantsRinforzatore tessile Pretexfrom 18,90 €air-drying, one-component water-based stiffener
- 7 VariantsColoranti per resine sintetichefrom 4,80 €highly pigmented, intense pigment pastes that can be mixed together for colouring polyurethane, polyester and epoxy resins, is either capable of flowing or a paste depending on the colour, density at room temperature...
- 3 VariantsSilhouette bianchefrom 2,20 €polystyrene, matte, single or paired figures, standing and walking
- 2 VariantsCreastone concrete casting compoundfrom 5,90 €Mixing ratio: 10:1, 100 gr powder: 50 ml casting compound, Hardening time: 2 - 3 days, Paintable: 1 - 2 days after demoulding
- 3 VariantsGesso per modellarefrom 2,00 €white, comes in paper sack with foil insert
- 3 VariantsResina cristallina Gedeo, trasparentefrom 13,20 €2-component epoxy resin casting material, transparent, colourless, waterproof and UV resistant, mixing ratio of resin to water is 2:1, curing time: 12 hours for the surface, 24 hours for the core, shelf life when...
- 15 VariantsLatifoglie di filo metallico tornitofrom 1,35 €wound wire with sisal bristles, trimmed, dipped and flocked, natural green, brown stem; the 2 given measurements are approximate: the height of the tree and the size of the crown
- 5 VariantsResina per stampi/plasmare PUR U1404from 27,80 €2 component casting resin, without fillers, soft to medium hard (approx. 40 to 80 Sh.A), extremely elastic, very good mechanical stability, very low viscosity (pours well), material is reddish opaque when cured,...
- 10 VariantsSilhouettes in vetro acrilico, taglio laser 1:200from 5,50 €cast precision acrylic, transparent, glossy, single and paired figures (units), standing, moving; in wheelchair and on a bike, small acrylic plate 1.0 x 30 x 90 mm with separate units that can be pressed out
- Argilla TecClay leggera, marrone chiarofrom 15,10 €non-drying modelling clay made from binding agents (microwax among others), fillers (zinc stearate, magnesium and micro hollow globules among others) and dyes; can be worked with from 15 °C to 25 °C, absolutely...
- 8 VariantsTrave reticolare di congiunzione in ABS, biancafrom 3,60 €injection moulding
- Figure-dettaglio Preiser, bianche nn dipinte 1:24from 5,20 €polystyrene, matte
- 2 VariantsResina poliestere per stampi GTS, vetro chiarofrom 19,90 €2 component casting resin from unsaturated ortophtal acid and polyester resin and MEKP hardener, preaccelerated, medium reactivity, styrene content is 35%, without fillers, hard, very low viscosity (pours well), when...
- 2 VariantsPasta di latexfrom 14,60 €natural rubber based air drying single component casting material (dispersion), pre-vulcanized with ammonia, medium hard, very elastic, very high viscosity (can be brushed and troweled), cures to a opaque amber...
view more articles