Modellismo e costruzioni
+ show more
€ a €
206 article / 1043 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 60 VariantsLatifoglie incisefrom 1,70 €telaio: ottone inciso, Caratteristiche: immerso e floccato, Dimensioni: la misura indicata è quella dell'altezza approssimativa dell'albero
- 5 VariantsFormcard meltable bio-plasticfrom 6,90 €Material: Thermoplastic bioplastic, Dimensions: card: 2,5 x 55 x 85 mm
- 9 VariantsFigure-dettaglio Preiser, bianche nn dipinte 1:100from 4,30 €polystyrene, matte
- 30 VariantsFiltri in schiuma di poliuretano, nerifrom 2,90 €reticulated, open cell, approx. 30 kg/m³
- 3 VariantsAchillea millefolium, coloratafrom 5,90 €large flower tops
- 2 VariantsPlastilina per modellarefrom 6,90 €sulphur-free, for working in conjunction with interlinking silicone additives (non-inhibiting), comes in foil package
- 8 VariantsFigure-dettaglio Preiser, bianche nn dipinte 1:200from 4,30 €polystyrene, matte
- 9 VariantsFigure-dettaglio Preiser, bianche nn dipinte 1:50from 9,30 €polystyrene, matte
- 3 VariantsGranulato termoplastico per modellare Modulorfrom 3,60 €white granules, pearl-sized (about 3 mm), polyutethane elastome, melting point ca. 60 °C, specific weight 1,2 g/cm²; hazardous warning: none
- 14 VariantsMuschio islandese, morbido, coloratofrom 2,10 €in PE bag
- 11 VariantsPlastilina standard, coloratafrom 3,70 €„handicraft plasticine“, comes in foil package
- 4 VariantsResina rapida poliuretano per stampi PUR G 27from 20,50 €2 component quick casting resin, without fillers, hard (approx. 70 Sh.D), highly impact-resistant, very low viscosity (pours extremely well), a substantial amount of fillers can be added, odorless, cures to an opaque...
- 7 VariantsGomma siliconica autoindurente Sugrufrom 8,50 €air curing, hand-formable rubber based on the silicone elastomer Formerol, self-adhering, after curing is permanently flexible (Shore A -hardness is 70 Sh), the colours can be mixed among themselves, odourless,...
- Super Sculpeyfrom 13,80 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant
- 4 VariantsAlpa Sil EH 10:1from 10,50 €addition-crosslinked precison silicone rubber mould material, medium soft (26 - 28 Sh-A), highly elastic, good mechanical stability, low viscosity (pours well), cures to an opaque light blue colour, mixing ratio of...
- 2 VariantsAlginato universale per stampifrom 8,80 €quick-setting powered casting material, made from algae extracts, little mechanical stability, high viscosity (does not pour), odorless, cures to an opaque brown colour, mixing ratio of powder to water is 1:2,...
- 7 VariantsColoranti per resine sintetichefrom 4,80 €highly pigmented, intense pigment pastes that can be mixed together for colouring polyurethane, polyester and epoxy resins, is either capable of flowing or a paste depending on the colour, density at room temperature...
- 5 VariantsWorbla´s Finest Art modeling material sheetfrom 5,00 €cellulose-polyester composite, light brown and opaque, th = 1 mm, ca. 1100 g/m², can be thermoplasically shaped any number of times, one side is coated with a thermoplastic adhesive (smooth, semi-matte surface)...
- Muschio marino naturalefrom 10,90 €also known as "Meerschaum"
- Argilla Mars Clay standard, marronefrom 22,90 €non-drying modelling clay made from wax, fillers and pigments, can be worked with from 15 C° to 25 °C, tear-proof, polishes up well, odorless, homogenized (no air bubbles), forms hard surface and stable edges,...
- 3 VariantsResina cristallina Gedeo, trasparentefrom 13,20 €2-component epoxy resin casting material, transparent, colourless, waterproof and UV resistant, mixing ratio of resin to water is 2:1, curing time: 12 hours for the surface, 24 hours for the core, shelf life when...
- 4 VariantsResina acrilica laminatura/stampiAcrylstal Primafrom 26,60 €two component water-based acrylic resin system for casting, laminating and coating, for interior as well as protected exterior spaces, hard (81-83 Sh-D hardness), impact resistant, odourless, material is opaque white...
- 5 VariantsResina per stampi/plasmare PUR U1404from 27,80 €2 component casting resin, without fillers, soft to medium hard (approx. 40 to 80 Sh.A), extremely elastic, very good mechanical stability, very low viscosity (pours well), material is reddish opaque when cured,...
- 4 VariantsRinforzatore tessile Pretexfrom 18,90 €air-drying, one-component water-based stiffener
- 10 VariantsTappetino erboso Nochfrom 2,60 €kraft paper, flocked with close-cropped synthetic fibre flock, shrink-wrapped in plastic film
- 2 VariantsPolvere di gesso tipo ceramica Artestonefrom 8,30 €high quality casting powder, mixing ratio of powder to water is 4:1, working life: 8-10 minutes, curing time: approx. 30 min., expansion: 0.3%, surface hardness (cured): >300 N/mm², 1000 g powder result in 600 ml...
- 3 VariantsGesso per modellarefrom 2,00 €white, comes in paper sack with foil insert
- 3 VariantsSilhouette bianchefrom 2,20 €polystyrene, matte, single or paired figures, standing and walking
- 2 VariantsVaraform Gazefrom 15,80 €translucent, closed surface coated cotton mesh, 18% cotton, 82% thermoplastic synthetic resin, heating time: 1 to 2 minutes, working life: 2 to 3 minutes, water repellent, biodegradable
- 4 VariantsResina rapida poliuretano per stampi PUR G26from 21,50 €2 component quick casting resin, without fillers, hard (approx. 70 Sh.D), highly impact-resistant, very low viscosity (pours very well), a substantial amount of fillers can be added, cures to an opaque beige-brown...
- 2 VariantsCreastone concrete casting compoundfrom 5,90 €Mixing ratio: 10:1, 100 gr powder: 50 ml casting compound, Hardening time: 2 - 3 days, Paintable: 1 - 2 days after demoulding
- Pasta per modellare Keramiplastfrom 5,60 €air-dried, comes in air-tight PE foil
- 5 VariantsWorbla's Transpa Art modelling sheetsfrom 5,00 €Product description: thermoplastic polyester, Colour: colourless, transparent, Thickness: ca. 0,8 mm, Density: ca. 1000 g/m²
- Super Sculpey Firmfrom 16,60 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant, miscible
- Silhouettes d'acciaio inox, 1:200from 4,50 €punched out, matte finished, individuals and pairs, standing, walking, running, sitting, in groups, Corbusier´s modulor proportion figure (the guy with one arm raised), football player, person with dog, bicycle and...
- 2 VariantsPasta di latexfrom 14,60 €natural rubber based air drying single component casting material (dispersion), pre-vulcanized with ammonia, medium hard, very elastic, very high viscosity (can be brushed and troweled), cures to a opaque amber...
view more articles