Model and Mould Making
+ show more
€ to €
206 article / 1011 Variants
Sort by: Relevance
- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 8 VariantsPreiser detailed-figures, unpainted, white, 1:200from 4,30 €
- 60 VariantsEtched brass deciduous treesfrom 1,70 €Framework: etched brass, Attributes: dipped and flocked, Dimensions: given is the approximate height of the tree
- 9 VariantsPreiser detailed-figures, unpainted, white, 1:100from 4,30 €polystyrene, matte
- Natural sea mossfrom 10,90 €also known as "Meerschaum"
- 3 VariantsAchillea yarrow, colouredfrom 5,90 €large flower tops
- 3 VariantsModulor thermoplastic modelling pelletsfrom 3,60 €white granules, pearl-sized (about 3 mm), polyutethane elastome, melting point ca. 60 °C, specific weight 1,2 g/cm²; hazardous warning: none
- 5 VariantsFormcard meltable bio-plasticfrom 6,90 €Material: Thermoplastic bioplastic, Dimensions: card: 2,5 x 55 x 85 mm
- 9 VariantsPreiser detailed model figures, unpainted, white, 1:50from 9,30 €polystyrene, matte
- 11 VariantsStandard plasticine, colouredfrom 3,70 €„handicraft plasticine“, comes in foil package
- 5 VariantsWorbla´s Finest Art modeling material sheetfrom 5,00 €cellulose-polyester composite, light brown and opaque, th = 1 mm, ca. 1100 g/m², can be thermoplasically shaped any number of times, one side is coated with a thermoplastic adhesive (smooth, semi-matte surface)...
- 2 VariantsMould making plasticinefrom 6,90 €sulphur-free, for working in conjunction with interlinking silicone additives (non-inhibiting), comes in foil package
- Mars Clay, standard, brownfrom 22,90 €non-drying modelling clay made from wax, fillers and pigments, can be worked with from 15 C° to 25 °C, tear-proof, polishes up well, odorless, homogenized (no air bubbles), forms hard surface and stable edges,...
- 10 VariantsNoch grass matfrom 2,60 €kraft paper, flocked with close-cropped synthetic fibre flock, shrink-wrapped in plastic film
- 4 VariantsAcrystal Prima acrylic resinfrom 26,60 €two component water-based acrylic resin system for casting, laminating and coating, for interior as well as protected exterior spaces, hard (81-83 Sh-D hardness), impact resistant, odourless, material is opaque white...
- 4 VariantsAlpa Sil EH 10:1from 10,50 €addition-crosslinked precison silicone rubber mould material, medium soft (26 - 28 Sh-A), highly elastic, good mechanical stability, low viscosity (pours well), cures to an opaque light blue colour, mixing ratio of...
- 4 VariantsPUR G27 quick casting resinfrom 20,50 €2 component quick casting resin, without fillers, hard (approx. 70 Sh.D), highly impact-resistant, very low viscosity (pours extremely well), a substantial amount of fillers can be added, odorless, cures to an opaque...
- 2 VariantsArtestone ceramic casting powderfrom 8,30 €high quality casting powder, mixing ratio of powder to water is 4:1, working life: 8-10 minutes, curing time: approx. 30 min., expansion: 0.3%, surface hardness (cured): >300 N/mm², 1000 g powder result in 600 ml...
- Super Sculpeyfrom 13,80 €oven-curing modelling compound (15 min. at 130 °C), very pliable, very crack resistant
- 14 VariantsIceland lichen, soft, colouredfrom 2,10 €in PE bag
- 7 VariantsSugru self-setting silicone rubberfrom 8,50 €air curing, hand-formable rubber based on the silicone elastomer Formerol, self-adhering, after curing is permanently flexible (Shore A -hardness is 70 Sh), the colours can be mixed among themselves, odourless,...
- 4 VariantsPUR G26 quick casting resinfrom 21,50 €2 component quick casting resin, without fillers, hard (approx. 70 Sh.D), highly impact-resistant, very low viscosity (pours very well), a substantial amount of fillers can be added, cures to an opaque beige-brown...
- 4 VariantsPretex fabric stiffenerfrom 18,90 €air-drying, one-component water-based stiffener
- 3 VariantsSilhouette figures, whitefrom 2,20 €polystyrene, matte, single or paired figures, standing and walking
- 7 VariantsDyes for synthetic resinsfrom 4,80 €highly pigmented, intense pigment pastes that can be mixed together for colouring polyurethane, polyester and epoxy resins, is either capable of flowing or a paste depending on the colour, density at room temperature...
- 2 VariantsCreastone concrete casting compoundfrom 5,90 €Mixing ratio: 10:1, 100 gr powder: 50 ml casting compound, Hardening time: 2 - 3 days, Paintable: 1 - 2 days after demoulding
- 2 VariantsAlginat universal moulding materialfrom 8,80 €quick-setting powered casting material, made from algae extracts, little mechanical stability, high viscosity (does not pour), odorless, cures to an opaque brown colour, mixing ratio of powder to water is 1:2,...
- Keramiplast modelling clayfrom 5,60 €air-dried, comes in air-tight PE foil
- 3 VariantsGedeo crystal resin, transparentfrom 13,20 €2-component epoxy resin casting material, transparent, colourless, waterproof and UV resistant, mixing ratio of resin to water is 2:1, curing time: 12 hours for the surface, 24 hours for the core, shelf life when...
- 8 VariantsLattice girder ABS, whitefrom 3,60 €injection moulding
- 5 VariantsPUR casting/moulding resin U1404from 27,80 €2 component casting resin, without fillers, soft to medium hard (approx. 40 to 80 Sh.A), extremely elastic, very good mechanical stability, very low viscosity (pours well), material is reddish opaque when cured,...
- TecClay, lightweight, light brownfrom 15,10 €non-drying modelling clay made from binding agents (microwax among others), fillers (zinc stearate, magnesium and micro hollow globules among others) and dyes; can be worked with from 15 °C to 25 °C, absolutely...
- 3 VariantsModelling plasterfrom 2,00 €white, comes in paper sack with foil insert
- 2 VariantsPolyester casting resin GTS, crystal clearfrom 19,90 €2 component casting resin from unsaturated ortophtal acid and polyester resin and MEKP hardener, preaccelerated, medium reactivity, styrene content is 35%, without fillers, hard, very low viscosity (pours well), when...
- 5 VariantsWorbla's Transpa Art modelling sheetsfrom 5,00 €Product description: thermoplastic polyester, Colour: colourless, transparent, Thickness: ca. 0,8 mm, Density: ca. 1000 g/m²
- 15 VariantsString and wire deciduous treesfrom 1,35 €wound wire with sisal bristles, trimmed, dipped and flocked, natural green, brown stem; the 2 given measurements are approximate: the height of the tree and the size of the crown
- 10 VariantsAcrylic silhouette figures, laser cut, 1:200from 5,50 €cast precision acrylic, transparent, glossy, single and paired figures (units), standing, moving; in wheelchair and on a bike, small acrylic plate 1.0 x 30 x 90 mm with separate units that can be pressed out
view more articles