- Price - lowest first
- Price - highest first
- 20 VariantsRaccordo Interclamp in acciaio per tubi ø 26,9 mm.from 6,30 €tube connector for tubes with outer ø 26.9 mm (3/4"), hard-wearing tempered steel casting conforming to BS EN 1562:1997, no welds, hot-dip galvanised conforming to BS EN ISO 1461:1999, corrosion-resistant,...
- 8 VariantsAccessori sistema raccordo Standard tubi ø 25 mmfrom 0,70 €
- 3 VariantsPortainserto in alluminio per tubi ø 25 mm.from 0,35 €aluminium diecasting, chrome coloured, glossy, for various panel thicknesses (with and without plastic insert), includes allen head screws (6 mm; 5 mm for the joint-like holder)
- Raccordo a T in alluminio per tubi ø 25 mm.from 3,50 €aluminium diecasting, chrome coloured, glossy, for flush connections, includes Allen head screws (6 mm)
- 4 VariantsNodi di giunzione in alluminio per tubi ø 25 mm.from 3,50 €aluminium diecasting, chrome coloured, glossy, for intersecting connections, includes Allen head screws (6 mm)
- 7 VariantsRaccordo RKS in acciaio per tubi rotondi ø 28 mm.from 3,70 €tube connectors for tubes with outer diameter of 28 mm, cast steel, powder coated or nickel-plated, each set includes a connector screw with a hexagon socket in the head (SW 5.0 mm) and a nut
- 5 VariantsRotelle compatibili con sistemi raccordo tubifrom 1,20 €galvanized steel, plastic
- 2 VariantsRaccordo parallelo in alluminio per tubi ø 25 mm.from 5,50 €aluminium diecasting, chrome coloured, glossy, for intersecting or parallel connections, includes allen head screws (6 mm)
- 13 VariantsAccessori per sistema fissaggio RKS tubi ø 28 mm.from 0,50 €Product description: accessory for tube connector for tubes with outer diameter 28 mm, Material: reshaped steel, powder coated or nickel-plated
- Set di raccordo per sistema Interclampfrom 2,90 €set of 3, galvanized stainless steel, plastic, Allen key: M10 x 60 mm, washer: diameter = 30 mm, spread-lock insert: l = 30 mm, diameter = 20 mm
- Round tube, steel, chromed, 90° anglefrom 7,90 €inner diameter is approx. 23 mm, silver, glossy, given dimensions: outer diameter x wall thickness
- 2 VariantsSet di raccordo per sistema fissaggio tubi RKSfrom 5,00 €set of 2, galvanized steel, Allen key: M10 x 30 mm; threaded insert: l = 30 mm, diameter = 25.6 mm (for stainless steel tubes) or diameter = 24.0 mm (for ABS coated tubes)
- 5 VariantsAccessori sistema raccordo Interclamp tubi ø26,9mmfrom 0,80 €for Interclamp tube connector or tubes with inner ø 19.05 mm
- Set di raccordo per sistema Interclamp standardfrom 1,00 €set of 2, silver-coloured steel, Allen key: M10 x 30 mm, threaded insert: l = 15 mm, diameter = 22.5 mm
Fast and effective tube or pipe constructions can be made using the Interclamp fittings. The connectors make possible very economical and variable constructions, even those with ambitious design elements.
The manufacturer produces fittings for five different tube diameters (please inquire). For the time being our warehouse program includes only one diameter which is good for small interior constructions. In the near future we plan to expand our range of goods and thereby carry a larger number of diameters.
The tube fittings are produced without any welds in conformance with the German norm BS EN 1562:1997 which describes a well proven hard-wearing malleable cast iron. The high quality standards provide for the absorption of great static forces and thereby guarantees a stable joint connection with a clean look. The fittings are hot-dipped galvanised to German norm BS EN ISO 1461:1999 to produce a durable corrosion resistant finished surface. Quality set screws are used as these are a vital component in the structural integrity of the fitting.
The following Interclamp fittings have been tested and type approved by TÜV Rhineland which is the leading independent test house in Europe. A copy of the test certificates will be sent to you upon request:
101, 104, 116, 119, 125, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 135, 136, 137, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 158, 161, 165, 167, 168, 169, 173, 176
The uses of the pipe fittings are so varied as to be inexhaustible. Typical clamp applications are hand railings, safety guardrails, fencing, playground equipment, shop fitting, milking parlours, racking, sports practice nets, greenhouses, exhibition stands, roof top fall prevention, pedestrian barriers, wheelchair access ramps, bicycle stands, carports, advertising and lighting scaffolding, clothes racks and storage shelves (just to name a few!)
The following types are designed to be used for adjustable angles: type 124, type 129: 30°-60°; type 130 30°-45°; type 152, 153, 154, 155 and 156: 0°-11°
These tube/pipe fittings are easy to work with. A simple 6.35 (1/4 inch) mm Allen key (hex-wrench) is the only tool necessary to build a construction using Interclamp pipe fittings. A 6.00 mm Allen key should NOT be used because it will spin and likely strip the screw fitting when pressure is applied.