The Pelikan stamping ink 84 can be used with absorbent (fabric, leather, wood) and nonabsorbent surfaces (metal, sheet metal, glass, porcelain, plastic).
For occasional use of this stamp ink, a non-impregnated stamp pad will serve you well. Because of pigments present in the ink as well as its volatile solvent, however, it will tend to dry out fairly quickly and hardens with time. For long-term use it is best to use a piece of WOOL FELT (thickness of 0.5 mm) and a closable container (e.g. our PLASTIC CONTAINER, TRANSPARENT) to make the equivalent of your own stamp pad!
Tests have shown that stamp motifs with fine lines produce better results with this ink than motifs with large areas. In the case of stamps with larger printing areas the ink will be pressed outwards when the stamp is applied to a non-absorbent surface (glass, plastic, metal, etc.), thereby making the edges of the motif appear blurred and uneven.
This Pelikan ink can also be used in quill pens or for drawing with a brush but is definitely not suitable for use in a fountain pen.
attenzione, Ethanol = > 5 - <= 10 %, Triphenylphosphat = < 0,5 %, Flam. Liq. 3
Avvisi di pericolo
- H226: Liquido e vapori infiammabili.
istruzioni di sicurezza
- P102: Tenere fuori dalla portata dei bambini.
- P210: Tenere lontano da fonti di calore, superfici calde, scintille, fiamme libere o altre fonti di accensione. Non fumare.
- P370+P378: In caso d'incendio: utilizzare … per estinguere.
- P501: Smaltire il prodotto / recipiente in ...